logo

www.FragranceX.com
bad service
2. (0 mins ago)
www.FragranceX.com
Failure to deliver, charged shipping fees!
3. (1 mins ago)

WindStream

Posted: 2011-04-26 by    nobodyimportante

slow internet for 3 weeks now

Georgia
Jimmy)winstream customer service) indicates that there is a "slow service issue" in my area of Georgia. This is the response I have been getting for 3 weeks now. I contracted with Windstream for 3 Mbps and am getting .2 to 1.2 Mbps download. What is going on slowstream?
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Apr, 2011 by   Windstream Customer Service 0 Votes
e are sorry to hear of your recent Windstream experience. We take matters like yours seriously and want to resolve your issues. Please contact our Complaint Resolution Team at 877-316-4077 Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST. You may also email us at wincanhelp@windstream.com
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   lunaskye 0 Votes
We have been dealing with latency outage in Kopperl, Texas for almost 5 weeks. Windstream has the most horrible customer service I've ever encountered. They do not provide the 12mbs to us that they advertise and they don't appear to care about fixing it timely. Too bad rural residents don't have any other providers to choose from. Windstream takes our money but doesn't deliver.
 18th of Mar, 2014 by   Trackerb 0 Votes
Windstream has the worst customer service of any corporation that I have ever dealt with in my life as a consumer. They close service request tickets without the problem being corrected. They treat the consumer shoddy due to not having a choice of vendors in the rural areas that they provide service. Researching going to wireless phones and satellite internet services just to get away from this company. They do not provide the fast internet service they advertise.

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe