logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kate Spade
Worst customer service I have ever experienced
2. (5 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
3. (13 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (25 mins ago)

Windham Professionals Contacts & Informations

Windham Professionals

Posted:    kandb520

Took my money and ran

If this company ever calls you to pay off a debt...don't give them any information! I had a defaulted student loan, through my own fault but was trying to make arrangements through sallie mae to get it paid off. As I got older I was finally starting to try to fix up my credit. My first priority was to get my student loans paid off. Windham Professionals contacted me repeatedly with settlement offers. Finally when I got my tax money I paid them almost $2, 000 to settle my account for good. Three months later, no payment or settlement had been paid. They had no problem taking it out of my account but where it went from there, nobody knows! I have repeatedly called SallieMae as well as Windham Professionals (24 calls to date) to get this issue resolved but am getting nowhere. I reported them to the BBB and they lied about all the information I provided, claiming that my account has been settled. Which is funny because usually when I call they can't even find my account! It has now been 8 months since I made the payment to them and I am still getting nowhere. My next step is to contact a lawyer. So, If these "professionals" contact you...give them nothing!!!
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Feb, 2011 by   FRUSTRATED5000 0 Votes
I am in a similar situation and agreed to let them take $60 out of my account every month and they say the IRS might still garnish my taxes. I don't follow your story kandb520??? Did Windume take part of your taxes or the IRS or did u just settle with Windume and Sallie Mae is saying they didn't receive the money??
 10th of Feb, 2013 by   Siringi 0 Votes
Windham Professionals took money out of my account with my permission with a promise of a receipt or an acknowledgement e-mail but to this day I am still waiting. I will check my statements to see if they are still taking the extra money. My wages are being garnished anyway. I saw somewhere where we can qualify for Student Loan Forgiveness; is this a sick joke? I was told by Windham Professionals (who got my information under false identification) that the only way to stop my wages from being garnished is to quit my job. WOW!!! The ones that try so hard are punished while the ones that sit back with their "hands out" are rewarded!! It is really frustrating but God is right here with me. Jeremiah 29:11

Voter Fraud