logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
2. (4 mins ago)
Joe Mastriano cpa
no service
3. (23 mins ago)
Perfect-watches.com
Replica scammers
4. (23 mins ago)
uksleepingtablets.com
I got nothing from these scammers
5. (24 mins ago)

Wells Fargo

Posted: 2011-12-21 by    Bry26

Not military friendly

Wells Fargo
My Wachovia account recently switched over to Wells Fargo. I went to go transfer funds from my Wells Fargo to USAA but in order to do that I needed to input my cell number for a code to be sent so I could complete the transfer. I am currently stationed over in South Korea with the US Military so the only number I have is my SK cell #. They would not accept it. I called and spoke to a representative, he told me that he was unable to finish the transfer because they could not verify my identity. I am still having issues with this. I am about 16 hours ahead of the west coast where their fraud department is located. When I had Wachovia I never had an issue like this. I now have no way until I can call them to get access to my funds. I wish Wachovia was still Wachovia. Wells Fargo is not very military friendly if you are stationed overseas. Once I get this settled and get back to the states I am closing my accounts with Wells Fargo. I am very angry due to the fact I can't get to my own money at a time when I really need it. Why did Wachovia do something this stupid? Don't use Wells Fargo, just going to cause you heartache.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips for Last Minute Tax Filers