logo

Wells Fargo

Posted:    iaraju

Escrow refund late

Wells Fargo
I have not received Escrow refund as of today 5/19/2009. Wells fargo seemed to have this happen with other customers too.
Wells Fargo support(not customer support LOL) people I talked to, Katrina and Britney, succeeded in explaining why I should wait for 30 days truly served their purpose of being there(supporting Wells Fargo).

this reasoning given by wellsFargo Service of "check was processed on 05/01/2009 and takes 3 to four days to gets picked up by USPS; and for USPS it takes anywhere from 7 to 10 business days" is simply absurd.

BTW Saturday is working day for USPS. In any case this is more than 10 business days for USPS even if it left their sorting facility on 6th of May 2009.
More surprising is I was told that I have to wait for 30 days from release of check date(end of the month) for wells fargo to cancel and reissue new one. which seem to happen anyway and is no excuse, total absurd, shows extreme greediness of Wellsfargo, and lack of respect for customers(past) and smells something rotten here.
These kind of stinky things only happen 3rd or 4th world countries or I guess wherever wells Fargo is.

I have very high respect for USPS which always delivered for me in last 15 years without a single problem. They seemed to deliver my mails and biller's statements within 3 to 5 business days. And they probably introduced hand delivery by horse buggy only for wells fargo refunds.

I have no hope but vet my frustration this way. From seeing other complains online, wells Fargo don't seem to give rats ass about these.

I am way too glad to FORGO WellsFargo by not refinancing with them.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Why Consumers Can't Avoid Unplanned Purchases