Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

WC *Value Plus 800 475 1942 MN Complaints & Reviews - Do not let this company scam you!

WC *Value Plus 800 475 1942 MN Contacts & Informations

WC *Value Plus 800 475 1942 MN

Posted:

Do not let this company scam you!

I can't contact this company to stop this and the only reason I figured this out is because it made my account balance over limit. I am careful usually and I don't even use this card anymore because the interest is ridiculous. Has anyone out there figured out how to contact them and set them straight?

What kind of products have people out there ordered before they discovered that this company started showing up on their credit card statement? I know myself I ordered Lens Dr the liquid eyeglass repair stuff that you fix horrible scratches so you don't have to buy another pair of glasses. Since figuring this out I have probably spent that much because I didn't notice these charges until now. They are charging me 16.95 and have been since Feb. at least. I am so mad it is ruining my mother's day with my mom. She is sitting in the other room while I try and figure out how I can fix this problem but because it being Sunday no one is answering any phones even my credit card company. So I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to flip out all over again.

DO NOT LET THIS COMPANY SCAM YOU

If you order something just order that product when they ask you if you want this and that say no. No special speedy delivery or anything besides the product at least that is how I think I got this charge on my account. Who knows I will never order anything online again.

Which stinks because I don't drive and this comes in handy occasionally.

Thanks for listening,
Kim
New Bedford, MA
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2006 by    0 Votes

WC Value Plus - Taking money from my account

I keep getting charged 14.95 for WC VALUE PLUS 800-475-1942 MN. I found out that they are damark.com, but I dot know how to contact them regarding taking the charge off my bill. Did anyone have this similar problem and/or know how to fix it?
 30th of Aug, 2006 by    0 Votes
HEY! i called that number, thank you so much for providing it. Apparently you can be signed up for this even without knowing it. I called and canceled and they are refunding my money. aparently it is some type of discount service.
 1st of Sep, 2006 by    0 Votes
Hi, i have recieved numerous amounts of money tooken from my checking account by WC VALUE PLUS and WC EXPLORE US
 5th of Sep, 2006 by    0 Votes
This is happening to me also, I tried to call that phone # but it doesn't work, what do I do? Please someone help me!
 7th of Sep, 2006 by    0 Votes
Budget Savers
Damark
DMK Vacation Passport
Value Plus
Membership Services

All of these names are under WC *VALUE PLUS 800-475-1942 MN. I was did not realize it was a scam untill I saw this site and I seen how much money I was being charged. For those who need a solution try to call
Provell

Principal: Mr. George S Richards, Pres/CEO
Customer Contact: Mr. Michael Murphy - (952) 258-2000
Entity: Corporation
TOB Classification: Mail Order & Catalog Shopping, Internet Services
BBB Membership: This company is not a member.
 18th of Sep, 2006 by    0 Votes
I keep getting this on my bank statements too! How did they even get my bank account information? I wonder if this is linked to my visa checkcard, because I have had a lot of people call me about winning sweepstakes thru my visa debit/check card!
 18th of Sep, 2006 by    0 Votes
I too was scammed. They Valueplus promised a $4o gas savings card by going to their website at www.valueplusonline.com/40form . "There is no such site listed", is the response I recieved.
 29th of Sep, 2006 by    0 Votes
if you call (800) 475-1942 they will cancel your subscription for you
 4th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
Those bastards cancelled my subscription but they did not want to give me a refund... I guess it is because it was too late when I found out. They have been charging my account for the last 3 months.
 5th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
I called and canceled within two weeks - did not trust them. I felt that I was pressured on the phone to purchase this "great" discount program. I tried to clain my free gas savings card and I also got a message that there is no such site listed.

Be careful of what you agree to purchase from sales people...
 6th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
Same thing happend to me except i coudnt find a number to call or anything about this company till i read these complaints. thnx!
 11th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
Jerks.... Me to I was taken. tried to stop payment but have to wait until tomorrow. I was happy to see of your complaints. I was told they worked for my credit card com. Even had my card # on hand. Has anyone reported them to the better business burro yet?
 12th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
Hi Everyone,

I ques that i've joined the list of being ripped off by this company and a few more along with this proccess. I joined what was called myster shopper's and i ended up paying with my visa card to do this. I never found anywhere on the so called shopper sevices to sign on to my account. Now this is making sense to me. I called them to recieve help and they never retuned my call. I called 3 times and asked them to cancle my account. this week I recieve 2 letters to sign on to valueplusonline.com and iexploreusa.com to recieve my free gas card and a free shopping card each for $25.00. Now there is no such site for ether to claim my gift card's. I hope some one has reported these so called businesses to the better business burro??
 14th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
I thought this was a rip off when I was first called but I thought I would check it out an now I see from the complaints that I was right. The company does not belong to the Better Business Bureau so calling them will do no good. If it was a ligimate company they would have a email that you could contact them on. As soon as thy answer their phone I am going to cancel my account.
 17th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
Hi my hubby called for a trial sample of a item from an infomercial on TV--to help with diabetes. He was billed $6.95 for the sample. Tried it --and cancelled it. Then the credit card comes in with 3 charges for a total of 18.95 in addition. Called the credit card company and they advised to call the number on the statement. Did so-and demanded that the charges be removed and no further billing take place. I told them I felt it was fraud because the only purchase made on the phone from an infomercial on TV was for a natural herb to reduce blood sugar. They said they were only the billing agent and these charges are trigged by buying on line or on TV. They agreed to credit the amounts and stop charging. Called the credit card company back and they advised they will block further charges--if any--from this WC-VacationPassport. This is the only purchase made off of TV/internet that we can see on the bill. If it wasn't the trial of the natural herb that triggered these billings then I don't know how someone billed these amounts to us!!!!! Be careful what you order on the phone. Period.
 21st of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
I just looked at my bank card statement and noticed a charge of 19.95 + 1.00 from WC VALUE PLUS. Who are these people? They are associated with Shopping Essentials there # is 1-888-243-6180. They also charged to my account in the amount of 1.00 + 14.95. I remember getting a call also and they had my card #. But when i canceled the shooping essentials I spoke of another company they had sign me up for and the guy acted like he did't see another company I was signed up for. Watch out I wonder if we should call the bank to see if our information has been given out.
 23rd of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
they are scaming everybody. there should be a law
 24th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
I got caught in this scam too, never heard of value plus and shopping essentials untill they appear on my bank statement. I can't seem to get in touch with them by email and I am in jamaica so phoning them would be very expensive.

Look out for charges from "hpcgold.com" they're another set that take your money then try to convince you that you agreed. One person told me I agreed by email and another told my wife she agreed on my behalf
 1st of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
I was scamed also. I was promised $40 in gas rebates at www.valueplusonline.com/40form and there is no such adress. I can only watch and make sure they don't keep charging my credit card. We all need to go to the Better Business Bureu. I called 1-800-475-1942 to cancel but they did not credit me for what they already charged. Keep Watch on cc for this.
 1st of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
I received a voucher with information that I would receive $40.00 in free gas. I did not enroll in this and do not know how they got my account information other than my Visa Check Card. Immediatley after reading these comments, realized what a scam this was. I called the number that was provided and cancelled. They said I would receive my confirmation via e-mail of the discontinued membership. This is not right, something needs to be done to stop this.

Contact Us