logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
SHRINKABULLS.COM CHAMPBULLDOGS.COM
con artists, liars, frauds, animal neglect
2. (1 mins ago)
GULF SHORE EQUESTRIAN CENTER
UNPROFESSIONAL
3. (3 mins ago)
Chase Claims Department
denied fraud claim
4. (18 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount
5. (21 mins ago)
tophairwigs.com
Scam – don’t buy from them, they deliver nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Waste Management, Lewisville, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent charges

Waste Management Contacts & Informations

Waste Management

Posted: 2011-05-17 by    gnjo

Fraudulent charges

Waste Management
Lewisville, North Carolina
We moved into Lewisville almost two years ago and received a bill for garbage pick-up. We had our garbage container hit by a car and have tried to get a replacement. Finally, my husband called today and was told our account was suspended, Our garbage would not be picked up this Friday (They pick up on Wednesday) and we were completely confused. We called lewisville and were told that they pay for our garbage pick-up and we never should have received a bill from Waste Management. This company is either dishonest or completely incompetent. I think, with all the complaints out there about Waste Management, we should all join together and sue this company. I doubt they will refund their fraudulent charges. I will check back to see if others wish to file a "huge" group suit against this company. They should not be in business.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2012 by   mjmares 0 Votes
I agree, I have had on-going billing issues with Waste Management. Twice I was billed $29.00 as they reportedly had picked up my containers due to non-payment. This did not happen. I go on-line, my bill is zero. I call customer service they reduce the bill, removing the $29.00 but if I want to pay my $18.00 dollar bill on the telephone it would cost me $8.00. So I go on-line...out of service. If you want a paper bill it is a $4.00 admin. fee. I think it's taken care of in December. I get bill's for $29.00 again and of course late fees, admin fee, etc. This time I wrote the local office and I am credited the $29.00. March I get another bill $9.00 - $5.00 late fee and $4.00 admin. fee for my zero bill. This time I e-mailed and received an apology and was credited the $9.00. I put my trash out on Monday. Come home - no trash cans. I have a zero balance. The next morning, 2 trash cans and 1 recycle (I had 2) are on my front porch in front of my door. I have no idea when those appeared. I am in a HOA and can't get out of this contract but will pursue this further AND I think there should be a national response about their billing practices, just like what happened with Verizon and Bank of America. This company will not change without public exposure.

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis