logo

1. (56 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
2. (58 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
3. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
Snapdeal
Reverse pick up is not done: Received Faulty Lifeline AB king pro: Order No.: 3442151817
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)

Vodafone Mobile Complaints & Reviews - Vodafone running fake lottery scam

Vodafone Mobile Contacts & Informations

Vodafone Mobile

Posted: 2011-04-20 by    Dr K Chaudhry

Vodafone running fake lottery scam

Vodafone Mobile
India
ukmall.net
I pray for immediate arrest of Delhi police commissioner Brijesh Gupta, for not arresting Vodafone CEO Marten Pieters, involved in fake lottery scam. On 18 April 2011 perhaps 10 lakh Delhi citizens received SMS from 9873456852 : CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS BEEN AWARDED 350, 000, 00GBP in 2011 COCACOLA INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM SEND YOUR DETAILS Dr.White Smith, EMAIL(cocacola1967@live.co.uk . More at ukmall.net/undigested/lottery
Comments India Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Apr, 2011 by   vodafoneindia 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please be assured that we are looking into the matter and will get back to you at the earliest. For any assistance in future, kindly email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com, we're happy to help!

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
 21st of Jul, 2011 by   Ravenwood 0 Votes
Yeah! Same here. I recieved a FAKE LOTTERY/SCAM message from a Delhi Vodafone Number too, that is:
+917838883173.
I wonder how many people will recieve the same message like that. Isn't there anything Vodafone or Any other, can do to take action against these Fake/Scam Senders..Or not(which will be a shame).

The message which I recieved:
YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE WON 2.5 LACS GBP IN 2011 PEPSI ICC CRICKET DEVELOPMENT PROGRAME FOR PAYMENT CONTACT MR, KEVIN HULLS. EMAIL:ICIC2011@LIVE.COM
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   jagdev Grewal 0 Votes
i also recieved a fake lattery message from this moble no ... 7838883173 ... be careful ...
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   jagdev Grewal 0 Votes
please be carefull ... lottery scams
 13th of Oct, 2011 by   avibad 0 Votes
I recieved call from +923417485781. They told me that I won a Vodafoen lottery. Then they asked me to call 00923417587287 and talk to their officer.

These calls are from Pakistan. Beware people. Dont go for them!

Is 'Top Tier' Gas Better For Your Car?

Latest Groups