logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
gobuu.com
Don’t buy from this company
2. (4 mins ago)
OmanAir
refund
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vodafone Mobile Complaints & Reviews - Vodafone running fake lottery scam

Vodafone Mobile Contacts & Informations

Vodafone Mobile

Posted: 2011-04-20 by    Dr K Chaudhry

Vodafone running fake lottery scam

Vodafone Mobile
India
ukmall.net
I pray for immediate arrest of Delhi police commissioner Brijesh Gupta, for not arresting Vodafone CEO Marten Pieters, involved in fake lottery scam. On 18 April 2011 perhaps 10 lakh Delhi citizens received SMS from 9873456852 : CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS BEEN AWARDED 350, 000, 00GBP in 2011 COCACOLA INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM SEND YOUR DETAILS Dr.White Smith, EMAIL(cocacola1967@live.co.uk . More at ukmall.net/undigested/lottery
Comments India Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Apr, 2011 by   vodafoneindia 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please be assured that we are looking into the matter and will get back to you at the earliest. For any assistance in future, kindly email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com, we're happy to help!

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
 21st of Jul, 2011 by   Ravenwood 0 Votes
Yeah! Same here. I recieved a FAKE LOTTERY/SCAM message from a Delhi Vodafone Number too, that is:
+917838883173.
I wonder how many people will recieve the same message like that. Isn't there anything Vodafone or Any other, can do to take action against these Fake/Scam Senders..Or not(which will be a shame).

The message which I recieved:
YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE WON 2.5 LACS GBP IN 2011 PEPSI ICC CRICKET DEVELOPMENT PROGRAME FOR PAYMENT CONTACT MR, KEVIN HULLS. EMAIL:ICIC2011@LIVE.COM
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   jagdev Grewal 0 Votes
i also recieved a fake lattery message from this moble no ... 7838883173 ... be careful ...
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   jagdev Grewal 0 Votes
please be carefull ... lottery scams
 13th of Oct, 2011 by   avibad 0 Votes
I recieved call from +923417485781. They told me that I won a Vodafoen lottery. Then they asked me to call 00923417587287 and talk to their officer.

These calls are from Pakistan. Beware people. Dont go for them!

How To Create a Password Even Your Ex Can't Hack