Posted:

Data Plans

Verizon
Hears to you Mr.Money Sucker...

A Verizon Wireless online pre-sales specialist has joined the chat. You are now chatting with Dominique

Dominique: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?

Dominique: Hello. How are you?

Dominique: I haven't heard from you in a while. Would you like to continue chatting?

You: all poor phones with no data plans??? What is this Verizon????? Why must you nickle and Dime us to death...This is why I have not upgraded any phone . Who wants a flip these days. I we would upgrade any phone for any of my family members I would have to take out a 2nd mortgage.

Dominique: I am sorry to here that.

Dominique: We do offer features phones that are not a flip phones.

You: our bill 29.99 x's 4 + our regular payment plan...r you kidding me

show me 1: show me one?

Dominique: The feature phones do not require a data feature.

Dominique: The LG Cosmos.

show me 1: yes and they are all flips

show me 1: and ugly and poor cameras

Dominique: Click Here

show me 1: 1.3 cam r you kidding

Dominique: Well you can get a multimedia phone with a $9.99 data feature.

Dominique: There is the Samsung Reality.

show me 1: very disappointing.

show me 1: nickle and dime

show me 1: it should be a option NOT a requirement

Dominique: I do apologize. This is Verizon's policy. There is nothing I can do about this at this time.

show me 1: if you want to use the phone to the fullest then pay

show me 1: Yea well put in my complaint it should be an OPTIONAL

Dominique: I will relay the message. Is there anything else I can assist you with ?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

6th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - phone portability
Florida

Verizon refuses to port a new Alltel Blackberry to the Verizon network and incorporate it into my Verizon contract. They insist I purchase a new phone. There is no technical reason for this other than to rip off the consumer that already has a compatible phone from Alltel the company they purchased no less.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
phones are each set up for different calling plans and different features. an alltel blackberry will not work with the verizon wireless network and the systems will not allow us to activate the phone on verizon wireless price plan.
 13th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - sendmemobile
sendmemobile
Texas

Charges showed up on my phone bill and me or bf knew nothing about them. Verizon can not refund these charges as they are from a 3rd party. He did tell me to text the number 77899 back with the word unsubscribe and that he would block the number as well. We will see if this works.
 21st of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - missing one rebate check
4019 eve dr.
Seaford
New York
Phone: 516 781-9764
dubsmen@aol.com

WE took out two contracts on verizon wireless phones from cosco in Farmingdale N.Y. They said there will be two rebates of $35 each. the first check came Nov.10. As of today Nov. 21, 2009, we did not receive the second rebate check of $35.
Alan Dubs
4019 eved dr.
Seaford, N.Y. 11783
 4th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - Completely terrible
verizonwireless.com

Terrible, called to cancel service. Company never canceled and reported me negative on credit report. Called Verizon to validate my account never heard back completely terrible.
 8th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
The phone would have to be unlocked or jail broken, however Verizon Wireless does not allow unlocked phones to be activated. No alltel phones can be put on VZW price plan or data features.
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - Nothing, but a scam
verizonwireless.com

This company is nothing but a scam. Within less than a month they said that i use over 12 gigabyte on my air card. I would not suggest this company to anyone of my friends in fact we're taking our business to AT&T. they're more reliable and customer service is 100% better.
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
yes go to atnt they have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better service
 18th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Just because some random says it should be optional doesn't make it so. Hell if i say it SHOULDN'T be does that make me just as right as you?
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - Scam
Verizon Wireless

Been with Verizon for about 15 yrs. Alway's paid $87.00 a Mo...till last Mo. Then got bill last Mo...it was over $800.00 for Data Usage. That needs to be checked out. That's not right..what they're doing. Why would all of a sudden...after 15 yrs...it would jump up to $800.00.
 11th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - over credit

Verizon in July gave me two 391 dollar credit. Then they realized I was only suppose to get one credit and billed the second credit on my phone bill for Sept. Two different supervisors approved. I think the supervisor who approved the second credit needs to pay the 391 not me.
 8th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - Over Charge and delayed return of overage
Verison Wireless

After closing account with Verizon Wireless, they continued to debit my account for three months and it's been 6 months and I still have not received my account balance. I continue to call and keep hearing that it will take 4 to 6 weeks.
 27th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
crooks, crooks, but powerful scandalous crooks... i was charged for an "automatic software update" which took 27 hrs of data usage amounting to 600.00 overcharges and 6 months of insane service rep.
interactions. what a joke: verizon sucks demon dicks...
 10th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - This account is not mine
California

This account is not mine. It has been reporting on my credit since 05/2009. I have never opened an account with Verizon. I have also never opened an account in 05/2009.
 31st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - Verizon should be a shame of their service for using such a horrible company
Verizon Wireless

I paid this account off a year ago and I have it on my credit account today as negative credit. I also use a my postal money order. This is one of the worst companies to every deal with Verizon should be a shame of their service for using such a horrible company.
 6th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - Charges for a full month of service even if you don't use services the hole month
Verizon Wireless

Ok whenever I add a service to my cell phone like text messaging or anything like that I automatically get charged for a full month of service even if I didn't use such service during the hole month. This is rediculous!
 29th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Verizon Wireless - Broadband Internet Scaming Customers
Massachusetts

Verizon Scam- Charged $700 for one month of broadband internet after promising a $50/month bill. Charged penalty for "early termination" when chose not to continue service
 19th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Same thing happed to me...
 2nd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Uh...no you didnt! You were prorated maybe and then charged a month in advance. Thats how it works. If you don't want to get prorated then when u make changes to ur account, have them set it up to change or go into effect on YOUR NEXT BILLING CYCLE. Hence, no proration.
 2nd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
That is called a Premium Message service and at some point somewhere u did authorize it. Most people don't read what they are agreeing too. Once u reply STOP and they put blocks on it won't happen again.

Verizon Logo Verizon