logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (18 mins ago)
Boulevard Motors
misrepresentation in selling a car
3. (22 mins ago)

US Post Office

Posted:    Tom Dolan

Late Mail Delivery

Georgia
I requested my mail to be Held and delivered on Sat, November 15 but only a few letters were left. This indicates not all the mail was delivered after 4 days. Someone not doing their job.

Reference: Confirmation Number is WEH62112764

What Happened? A response is requested.

Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2008 by   Audrey 0 Votes
Jefferson Park Chicago Post Office, "Mr. K", should be fired! Treats customers like dirt and does not help anyone. U.S. Postal Service, if you see this, look into this complaint. Even his employees (the mail men and women) loath him.
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   Harty 0 Votes
On 8/17/09 we sent a package to a friend in Anchorage Alaska and paid $19.60 for Priority mail and were told they would receive it in 3 days---It is August 22 and they still haven't received it---no wonder the Post Office is having problems when charging this much and telling us it would be delivered and friend still hasn't received it---this is very upsetting---Marlys
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   Harty 0 Votes
I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE GETS BACK TO ME REGARDING THIS---I AM UPSET
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   zarathustra 0 Votes
I've sent a package using priority mail on August, 12 and
it was delivered on August, 21. I called the customer service
representative at 1-800-222-1811 and, after spending 15 minutes
getting through their automated response system, was allowed
to speak to a representative. She explained to me that the
claimed 2-3 days delivery time is just their estimate, not a
guarantee. This seems to preclude taking a legal action.
Or does it? Perhaps I could sue them for making unreasonable
delivery-time estimates.
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   pistoffmuthafucker +1 Votes
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssss
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   pistoffmuthafucker +1 Votes
fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the assholes that dont send me my dam mail
suck dickassholes
bring me my dam package
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   pistoffmuthafucker +1 Votes
suck my knutsac ive been waiting two fuckin weeks for my shit that is said to take 2 to 3 days
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   prettyinsidenout 0 Votes
The USPS sucks! My mail is delivered late 3pm everyday and it's so frustrating when I need to make a deposit and the bank closes early. Do banks need longer hours? I hate the post office and if you go to the actual office you will stand on line for about an hour and most times there is only one teller! Who probably has an attitude! Maybe these employees need a pay cut because the work does not suffice the pay. The carriers are lazy and always on their cell phones and getting younger and younger so the quality of customer service is not assured. Go figure. UPS is always helpful, punctual, and has excellent customer service. My point is I hate waiting so long for mail it's ridiculous and a nuisance.
 4th of Oct, 2010 by   onsevenhilllane 0 Votes
You get your mail at 3pm? I'm lucky if it arrives by 4 or 5! It's 5:30 now and I'm still waiting!

Identity-Fraud