US Cellular

Posted:

phone, staff, billing

US CELLULAR
North Carolina
US CELLULAR is fooling customers.

1. US Cellular is the worst. Products and services are cheap but it is not worth it. The high blood pressure that they will give you will make you spend more money because you will end up in a hospital with high blood, head ache or migraine.
2. LG Banter- Dont waste your money on it. The touch screen does not really work. I program my phone to silent whenever I have a meeting, and guess what? It rings to volume 5 so many many times.
3. After you load minutes on your phone, check out the amount after a few days or every week, cause they can change for unknown reason. If you load $40.00, change it, it may switch to $35... and you will consume all the minutes without really using it. It happened to me.
4. Beware when you call customer service, cause they tend not to accomodate your call by telling you that the phone is not registered in your name and you are not authorized to make the transaction. WOW! That is the best strategy to avoid working. They must be so tired of answering phone calls and they are inventing and reinventing ways to runaway from us and our calls.
5. And US Cellular, if you need my money for my rebate, you can have it. Just buy a good working spare parts for your phones. Fix your samsung mesmerize too. I can't login to google, i can't purchase from the android market and the notification is not working. Is it a smart phone? It is dumber than I am. Why do call it amart phone? I am dumb for wasting my money on a monthly service and for those defective HITECH phonies, oh, I mean phones. If gas wrere only not too high, I would have gone to that far away place where I have purchased these phones before that 30 days trial period.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us