logo

UPS

Posted: 2011-03-12 by    Miss Mayo

UPS Drivers

Self employee
UPS drivers are the worst people to try and get a package deliever, they are also liers of the time they come if they even show up at all. Their so- called supervisors do nothing to help you when it is not your fault . And I'm sick of it. I order equipment need for my work on 3/5/11 it was deliver the first time on 3/9/11 okay I was not home on this deliver time. However, a note was left next time deliver would be on 3/10/11 at 2:00pm okay the driver comes at 10:30am I was not home I had to take my son to school, I called to UPS only to be told yes a time was check on the paper for 2pm but if the driver is in the area he can come before the time. Bull****!! So another note was left this time saying after five, I was home ALL DAY LONG and guess what NO DRIVER EVER EVER EVER CAME!!! So I called UPS and was told the driver said he came at 6:38pm LIER!!! So I had to go and get my package and drive very very far from were I live. The UPS driver that service my area is a nd on going problem for alot of us around were I live we have complaint over and over about him and yet he is still here. SO AS OF 3/11/11 I'M DONE WITH UPS FOR EVER I WILL TAKE MY SERVICE ELSE WHERE!!!
Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2011 by   JKDE +2 Votes
UPS has always been a reliable delivery service. Every package has tracking so you can follow it on the internet. You know the exact day a package is out for delivery. If the package does not need to be signed for, you do not need to be home for the driver to leave it. The only time a driver will leave a missed delivery note is when a package needs to be signed for and you're not there. If you know you have a package that has to be signed for then you need to be home to sign for it. If the equipment was so important for your work at home business, it's your fault for not being home both times when UPS tried to delivere it.
 12th of Mar, 2011 by   Miss Mayo -1 Votes
First off all the package was important for my work at home, Second of all the first time it was deliver I didn't know what time it would be here the company couldn't not tell me that only that UPS would be delivering it, Next I have a special need child that I had to get from school when the first time they came SO YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT MY CHILD WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST!!! hOWEVER ON THE OTHER ATTEMPTS i WAS HOME AND HE NEVER CAME SO WHO FUCKING FAULT WAS THAT!!!
 13th of Mar, 2011 by   Miss Mayo 0 Votes
I'm sorry to hear you also had a bad experience with UPS. And I to called them and told them what happen and nothing happen. The driver in my area is not a new driver and their is police cameras on the street lights, my area does have a little drug dealers in the parks problem. So maybe that could be ture, but he still lied when he said he came at 6:38pm and no one was home, like you I was here all day. And like you said unless there is no other way for me to get a package delivered but with UPS I'm done with them for GOOD!!! iT SEEMS TO ME THEIR DRIVERS CAN DO NO WRONG AND THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS WRONG!!!

Mystery Shopping Job Fraud