logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
2. (1 mins ago)

TrustedID

Posted: 2011-11-05 by    Hinky

Bad service

Trustedid
Locked out of the site for 3 days and they never bothered to reply back to my request for help nevertheless apologize for the tech problem.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2011 by   bminns +1 Votes
Hinky, I am sorry that you had this experience. We pride ourselves on our reliability and customer service. I am not aware of any system downtime and If you would like to discuss this issue in greater detail please feel free to contact me at bminns@trustedid.com.

Regards,
Brian
Director, Customer Service
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   Mar G 0 Votes
We have been canceled ( locked out several times during the year of service). We were canceled at the time, they renewed us...charging our credit card. ( without consent). Call them...the billing they have is a third party service. We can issue you a check. I said I would just dispute it off the credit card charge. We got our money back only to have them wait a month to dispute it back... Still waiting on this to be over. Somehow I feel SCAMMED by a company that should be UN_TRUSTED ID . We should really get moneyback from the first year too. Since its computers have so much downtime. (cancel time).
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   hilo451 0 Votes
I've always gotten excellent customer services and had my calls answered minuets after calling. The on call specialist are always willing to help me with the issues that i have. Are you calling after hours?
 8th of May, 2014 by   lazidazi 0 Votes
Was charged with renewal and when I cancelled did not return my money. Customer Ser ice wouldn't help and letter went unanswered. Credit score updated only once a year, found better service with Norton.

2010 Year End Tax Tips