logo

TrustedID

Posted: 2011-11-05 by

Bad service

Trustedid
Locked out of the site for 3 days and they never bothered to reply back to my request for help nevertheless apologize for the tech problem.
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Hinky, I am sorry that you had this experience. We pride ourselves on our reliability and customer service. I am not aware of any system downtime and If you would like to discuss this issue in greater detail please feel free to contact me at bminns@trustedid.com.

Regards,
Brian
Director, Customer Service
 27th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
We have been canceled ( locked out several times during the year of service). We were canceled at the time, they renewed us...charging our credit card. ( without consent). Call them...the billing they have is a third party service. We can issue you a check. I said I would just dispute it off the credit card charge. We got our money back only to have them wait a month to dispute it back... Still waiting on this to be over. Somehow I feel SCAMMED by a company that should be UN_TRUSTED ID . We should really get moneyback from the first year too. Since its computers have so much downtime. (cancel time).
 17th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've always gotten excellent customer services and had my calls answered minuets after calling. The on call specialist are always willing to help me with the issues that i have. Are you calling after hours?
 8th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
Was charged with renewal and when I cancelled did not return my money. Customer Ser ice wouldn't help and letter went unanswered. Credit score updated only once a year, found better service with Norton.
 19th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Called and cancelled service but I am still being charged!

U S Takes On Mortgage Scams