Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Tracfone Contacts & Informations

Tracfone

Posted:

missing minutes from account - AGAIN

This company on numerous occasions had deducted paid minutes from our account, which were watched for this very purpose on two seperate periods very closely. When addressed the first time, it literally cost us approximately over 7 hours to replenish over 600 missing minutes taken from our account and then the secound time this had happened and addressed for a greater amount of missing number of minutes, they started sending us through their hoops. That's when we literally trashed their phone and service and the same of so-called customer service and changed over to Consumer Cellular, which for the use Consumer Cellular provides, it is a great service with matching customer service to Boot!!!

This is by no means a solicitation for their service.

WHAT IT IS, IS A WARNING TRACFONE USERS, TO WATCH THEIR ACCOUNT MINUTE USAGE AND TRACFONE DELETION FROM THEIR ACCOUNT CLOSELY AS THEIR DECEPTION IN ACCOUNT DELETION OF MINUTES LEAD TO YOUR LOSS AND THEIR PROFITS AND GAIN.

BETTER LUCK TO YOU!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Tracfone deducted my minutes 4, 011 June 11 to to Junes 13, to 0 same with the text and data. I call and talk to three different people before I got the answer why and the person said because it was not updated I do not know what that means. She gave me 23min 23 text and 0.02 data. I rarely talk on phone only do text messaging. The service End date is 2020 Was given because same problem a year ago with transferring minutes from old phone to new phone which never was resolved had to return New Android Tracfone to seller on Ebay. I have been Tracfone customer over 10 years. The minutes last 5 years are roll over paid minutes. This is the first year to have android for me. As I write this I was on hold with tracfone for 30 minutes they just return my call I am now on hold until the lady contact her supervisor Just finish conversation with a lady, she said I use the minutes up I ask how is I use minutes up in one day she says they gave me too many minutes. On the website was in error. I wanted to know when am I suppose to add minutes? And how do I know when I need more minutes? She says anytime you can add minutes. She did not understand the question. She says down load app for track minutes I guess from time to time I will have to call to see how many minutes I have left, I don't think it is a guarantee for accuracy of minutes. She kept giving answers not related to the question. Since I lost the minutes I will upgrade to new Android with prepaid minutes hope this work if not any suggestions? Is there a provider that can give prepaid minutes without a problems? I read others had same problem losing the minutes on Tracfone. Thank you for hearing me out.
 25th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am in the same boat; this is the second time I have had more than a thousand minutes "disappear" from my account. I rarely call anyone, so have rolled over my minutes for years. I'm actually in a chat with an agent right now who says that the minutes were used, and I want to know where as I've had one call since my balance was listed at 1407 minutes and that call lasted one minute and thirty-two seconds. They returned some of my minutes, but there are still 407 missing, and most of my data.
 25th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I bought a unlock android from Consumer Cellular and they are now the provider.

Contact Us