Town Fair Tire

Damaged factory rims

Town Fair Tire
Salem, New Hampshire
So, I bought a wheel and tire package from this company in the winter of 2010. I was buying a winter tire to put on my factory Toyota Tacoma rims, and putting my stock tires on the new wheels. I brought my new truck into the shop with 1500 miles on it with NOTHING wrong at the time. After they put my winter tires on the factory wheels, I noticed that there were scratches where the old tire weights were. I told my salesman and actually showed him the problem. I took pictures with my digital camera and asked if they would have them refinished. I didn't want anything for free, I just wanted them to do the right thing by fixing what they damaged. So the salesman told me that he would have them refinished at no cost to me. He calls me a week later and tells me that his store manager and the regional manager refuse to pay for the refinishing. STAY AWAY FROM TOWN FAIR TIRE if you value your hard earned money. I will never go back to this company again.

Town Fair Tire Town Fair Tire Town Fair Tire Town Fair Tire Town Fair Tire

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us