Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Time Warner Cable, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - $200 Rewards Card

Time Warner Cable Contacts & Informations

Time Warner Cable

Posted: 2011-11-24 by

$200 Rewards Card

Time Warner Cable
Los Angeles, California
I was told that if I switched to Time Warner Cable Bundle and registered on line, I would receive a $200 Rewards Visa Card. I also sent in a copy of the old cable company's monthly statement which proved that I had switched cable companies. This was six months ago and I have not received my reward.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
there is no phone line
 9th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Try www.gethuman.com
 9th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
The internet service; the customer service; everything about this company is terrible.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
From its misleading, deceptive advertising and unscrupulous sales reps to poorly maintained equipment and cabling - you'll only be more disappointed by their jaw-droppingly horrific customer service. Buyer beware. If you've no choice but to utilize TWC, READ ALL proverbial SMALL PRINT CAREFULLY - and then, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT! Don't trust TWC with auto pay, as you can expect even a contract invoice to fluctuate wildly. Make sure you have limitless phone minutes, as you'll need them when attempting to secure tech support or correct your invoice. Don't bother reading the BBB report... What a surprise - it's biased?!
 17th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Costumer Service .
 18th of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
This same thing is happening to me. I have been through numerous people telling me that all requirements have been met, but that the gift cards are on back order!!! I was supposed to receive the $200 gift card no later than the end of January and now I'm told that it will be the end of May!! That's nine months after I signed up...we'll see what happens in May!!
 24th of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
The same thing is happening to me in Carlsbad, CA. Time Warner representatives changed the dates I am supposed to receive my gift card several times. A supervisor told me today that I will receive my gift card in May. Time Warner service sucks.
 1st of Jul, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Same with me, now they claim someone used it. I know I didn't, and it's been nearly a year since I made the request. I'm confident it's some sort of trick they use to get customers. Now they are telling me that "time warner is not responsible."
 15th of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
why have i not received my 200 dollar gift card signed up in april 2012 its now september 5 months no gift card whats next lets get it in the mail call me to let ne know ms. shirley adair @ 40965542435 asap
 13th of Oct, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I am experiencing the same result after numerous attempts to Time Warner Cable about this very issue. I was promised a $100.00 Visa ATM card when I switched to their service. I have had several contacts with TWC representatives and have been told this offer is valid and they would personally contact to rebate fulfillment center to get it straightened out for me and not to worry, I would get my Visa rebate as promised. It has been three more months since then and I have not received anything except a bill for the next month of service. This is an apparent marketing scam on Time Warner's part to enlist new customers with the promise to issue a rebate, knowing that there will never be any rebate issued. THIS IS A SCAM! I will file a complaint with the BBB and also with my city to hold this company accountable for this offer
 4th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I too have been getting the run around about receiving my $200 Visa Gift Card! I signed up in May 2012 and its now December!! Every time I call, I end up on the phone for about an hour with no results what so ever! Now they are telling me they have to "Investigate what happen and it will take 90 Days to do so!! I will also be contacting the BBB! I wonder if we could get enough people together where we could file a law suit?!? As we all signed up for a False Advertisement!!
 15th of Dec, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE SAME THING THAT I WAS GOING TO RECEIVE A 200$ FOR CHANGING FROM DIREC TV TO TWC THAT I WILL RECEIVE IT THRU THE MAIL. IT SUCKS THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT I DO WANNA SUE CAUSE I PAID 400$ CANCELATION FEE WITH DIRECTV I DONT THINK THAT IS RIGHT WHAT THEY DID KNOW THAT I KNOW OTHERS HAVE THE LAKER CHANNEL I MIGHT JUST GET RID OF THESE SCAMMERS TWC THEY DNT DESERVE MY MONEY LOW LIFE AS TWC CANT COMPLY WITH THERE PROMISES...
 7th of Feb, 2013 by    +2 Votes
I have been given the run around also about my target card it s been almost 6* months since i was told I would get one beginning to think this is a scam i get a different answer each time I call
 7th of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
if they dont come through with their promise we should all cancel
 10th of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I was told that if I bundle all of my services that I could receive a $200.00 reward card. I want to know how to apply for this card? I did this bundleing 1/26/13 and I was told by your representative Andre BonHomme.
 10th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Your representative Andre BonHomme took down all the information about my old services which was century link.
 19th of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
we have been told that if we sent in our old satellite bill we would receive a 200dollar credit card also its been 3 months and still cant get know answers what kind of company is this we have called time warner they tell us to call tri star cant get anywhere
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
You will recieve a postcard and/or email with a unique redemption code. Once received, you will need to register with your code at www.twc.com/holidaypromo within 30 days of installation and upload your competitor bill for proof that you are switching from a different provider. No need to upload if you signed up at Best Buy. Once you maintain your services and stay in good standing for 90 days the card will begin to process. You will receive the card within 4-6 weeks past the 90 day period.
 14th of Aug, 2013 by    +1 Votes
We joined in Jan. 2013, at the Chino Best Buy. We were suppose to receive an Xbox and $200.00 reward card. I finally received Xbox in June, but this was only after I called Time warner, Best Buy and the Time Warner rep every single day for 2 weeks. I am still fighting to get reward card. This is the biggest joke! We will drop Time warner as soon as possible, I suggest everyone do the same! The local customer service reps were VERY UNHELPFUL!!!
 21st of Dec, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I also signed up for TWC (cable tv, phone, and internet) on 6/26/13 and was to get a $100 rewards card after 90 days of service and then a 4 to 6 weeks processing time. I registered as required. I paid all my bills on time. After just under 6 months of nothing from TWC, I called and inquired. I was told that the problem is with VISA in that they are behind in processing and mailing the reward cards. When checking my reward status on TWC site, it shows the 90 days completed but the reward is not being processed. TWC advertises this via television adds, mailings, and internet but doesn't keep their end of the contract. I'm sure if I didn't pay my bill, my end of the contract, all the services would be turned off.

Time Warner Cable Logo Time Warner Cable Logo Time Warner Cable