logo

Amrutha Avenue-2 in Kundalahalli

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Time Warner Cable, Garfield Heights, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Lies and trying to change my agent.

Time Warner Cable Contacts & Informations

Time Warner Cable

Posted:    Shay Wi

Lies and trying to change my agent.

Time Warner Cable
Garfield Heights, Ohio
I started my service back in March. And the next day I had to go to one of there office to get a new box, because my internet was not working. For the 1st two months I was calling everyday or every other day two or more times in a day. Then a worker was schedule to come to my house and never came.

On one of my calls about my internet service the agent Jason I.D. # 1254000 offer me free HBO for 3 months and CMAX free for 6 months. Told me that nothing was going to change on my bill. All I was to pay was $4.99 each to install. So I went with it. About six ago now I called Time Warner Cable about a problem with my phone to find out that they are say that I have in out standing bill for $400.00. Would not connect me over to customer service then just a few hour later they turn off my service.

I took three day to get someone to talk to me and they just kept telling me that my service charge every month is and all was have been about $170.00. When I have paper work saying that my bill is $89.99 a month for all my services . I even called the guy I started my service with. An at first he said I was right and someone did something wrong. Then soon after that he was not return my calls. Not even the women who called me, because I tried calling Time Warners 1-800 number again for help.

Six day later no help 3 days ago they turn back on my phone & internet. Now they are change there stories my bill was not $89.99 a month and they do not see any thing wrong with my bill, but also said they where doing to give me a credit for a little over $40.00 . And there was never installment fee for the HBO & CMAX, but on that 4th day everyone was saying my bill was $89.99 . But I would have to pay $65.00 to get my service turn back on. When I just paid $100.00 on the 16 of March.

They are saying now that my bill that HBO & CMAX is what changed my bill, but there is a recording of that call. Which was 05-09-09 between 11: 10pm to 11:15pm.

Break down of my bill from what they are saying that one of my serivces was not part of $89.99 . In which my papers I signed does not say that. But even under that now being stated. That would make my bill $89.99 + $19.99 for that service + $6.85 total in taxes. Leaving me now in out instanding bill of $47.41 with $29.72 from movies I ordered.

And my bill to which I signed my name to $89.99+ $6.85 in taxes plus the movies I ordered. Time Warner Cable will have pay me/ or just a credit of $31.69

And both are total with both credits of $18.67 and $20.00 for my internet problems.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2009 by   Harsh Realities 0 Votes
You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing. Do NOT rely on phone calls or email.
Yes, on paper, sent via USPS, UPS, FedEx, or your favorite flavor.

You MUST deal with TimeWarner in WRITING.

If TimeWarner were a person it would best be described as a pathological liar: They will say one thing and do whatever is most convenient for them.

Follow EACH phone conversation with a snail-mail summary of your conversation to the place you send your bills. Include your name, address, and account number.

I have made a hobby out of rescuing people from TimeWarner. They screwed me out of $1000 so I plan to cost them orders of magnitude more in customer loss.

Send ALL letters to "the office of the president" for your territory.

If you continue to be defrauded by TWC file a FORMAL complaint with the "Public Utilities Commission"

...

remember you CAN also sue them in small claims court. In most jurisdictions the filing fee is about $60. WHEN you win your case you will recoup this investment.

I recovered most of my money from TWC and you can too. I have since upgraded to FIOS. I hope it is available in your area. :)
 19th of Jul, 2009 by   Harsh Realities 0 Votes
Ask them to reimburse you for the usenet feed they silently canceled out from under you June 2008.

Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling