logo

Axis Human Capital Limited Consumer Review

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TheHorizonOutlet.com Complaints & Reviews - Misleading credit card company!

TheHorizonOutlet.com Contacts & Informations

TheHorizonOutlet.com

Posted:    danny wayne speak

Misleading credit card company!

I thought i was getting a credit card instead i got scammed, i would suggest anyone to go to their website look at their dollar store items before you buy into this scam.

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Nov, 2007 by   burley lamar 0 Votes
If I get scammed, I am kicking some *ss!
 12th of Nov, 2007 by   karen leach 0 Votes
I thought I was getting a credit card to help build my bad credit but I got took. They made it sound as if it was a credit card not a store card!
 16th of Nov, 2007 by   jorge callejas +1 Votes
This message is to request an immediate refund of 79 dollars made to my chase freedom visa credit card for the payment of this problematic horizon gold credit card-store purchasing card with an initial credit limit of 500 dollars. Impossible to communicate with them via phone 1-800-251-6144 or thru their web site www.thehorizonoutlet.com-best regards -jorge callejas-telfax 305-3716026
 19th of Nov, 2007 by   Kenyatta brown 0 Votes
I got scammed,this card is some bullshit the items they show is cheap as hell and the ones you see you want, is out of stock, I'm piss and I want what I paid for a dam real credit card not this shit!I feel like slapping the fuck out of somebody!!!
 20th of Nov, 2007 by   Lashay 0 Votes
These people are thieves, I should have known it was a scam. What are the odds that one will call a credit card company and always get the same representative. I have already called my bank and they have launched an investigation & they will issue a temp. credit on tomorrow. Now I am about to call Horizon & let them have it!!!
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by   jacquelyne d woods 0 Votes
i am calling the attorney general for ca about the horizon scam. they are liars and %$$#holes.
 25th of Nov, 2007 by   Darlene Carr +1 Votes
I was under the impression that it was a real credit card and when I received it, it was a store card, then I called to cancel it and they went all around the subject, telling me I had to activate the card first, then call and cancel and when I go on the web site to do that, I can't get in, so I am stuck with a card I don't want and can't activate. It is real messed up.
 7th of Dec, 2007 by   PAULINE dAVIDSON 0 Votes
I had improved my credit and signed up for $89.95 only to find out that I didnt get a real credit card and then when I went to go on line I couldn't, so I called the company and got a run around about getting my money back.

There is alot of people like who want a credit card because of todays economic problems has caused them a problem with their credit and to get a credit card to start over would be such a blessing not with this company this is false advertising and a scam.
 10th of Dec, 2007 by   OZREALD S. MARTIN +1 Votes
I AM SO PISSED OFF I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A CREDIT CARD.EVERY TIME I TRY TO CALL THE 1800 NUMBER THEY SENT ME IN THE MAIL I CANT GET THROUH.THE STUFF ON THE WEBSITE IS SO CHEAP AND UGLY MY SISTER TRIED TO WARN ME ABOUT THIS AND I WOULDNT LISTEN NOW I AM STUCK OUT OF MY MONEY.WHAT CAN I DO?I AM SO MAD.I WANT TO KILL THEM LOW DOWN BITCHES.WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO PEOPLE.SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS.WHY WOULD I PAY 89.95 FOR THIS STUPID ASS CARD.
 14th of Dec, 2007 by   marlyn mallady 0 Votes
You are not that the wrong inpression about the card
 15th of Dec, 2007 by   Susan Barlow 0 Votes
I was took for 89.95 that came out of my checking acct. I was looking for a card for x-mas but now i am out that money as well.
 17th of Dec, 2007 by   Anthony Benke 0 Votes
I DID THE SAME THING AS EVERYONE ELSE DID. I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A REAL CREDIT CARD NOT THIS BULLSHIT CARD. HELL I CANT EVEN USE THE DAM THING. IM PISSED OFF. THIS SHIT IS A SCAM. IF THERE IS A LAWSUIT CLAIM I WANT ON IT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THEN SOME.
 18th of Dec, 2007 by   Phillip J. Binion Jr. +1 Votes
The card is bullshit. Why would anyone want to pay 89.95 for acard they can't use. Also when I apply my debit card was and overdraft and was not approved, thrre weeks later they debit my card anyway and I have been unable to talk to anyone there. I have sent many e-mails to cancel and I just look at a bank statement where they debit 14.95 monthly fee, if anyone know how to get their money back let me know.
 20th of Dec, 2007 by   Kevin Doherty 0 Votes
I'm with everyone else on this one. Except, for me, this was my last hope for christmas money for my girlfriend and family. I was kinda depending on this for me, and it turned out to be a scam. Now I have nothing to give. Works been kinda slow over the winter so my money has gone to rent and food. I hope they know that for just 89 dollars they can cause 1 person so much harm. Was it worth it?
 22nd of Dec, 2007 by   Cherri Suzette Jago +1 Votes
I can't understand what the card is for? I was stund when I got the card and can't figure it out.

CherriJago.
 22nd of Dec, 2007 by   Zane Zolinski 0 Votes
I am in, so we can catch these Pricks and hang them from their Nut Sacks because I have also been scammed from these illigitimate Pecker Heads. Does anyone know where their physical address is or if you bought something from them, where the shit is it being shipped out of. Lets get these Bastards before they get more people and maybe we can get back some restitution.
 24th of Dec, 2007 by   NANETTE CALDER 0 Votes
THE WHOLE COMPAMY IS FULL OF SHIT I"M GOING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT DOWN THIS WEEKEND.
 24th of Dec, 2007 by   NANETTE CALDER 0 Votes
The company has misleading items on there site i was not able to order anything online for my grandkids like i said i'm going to close my account next week.
 5th of Jan, 2008 by   Valerie Baryo 0 Votes
This is bullshit. I am a single mom who is trying to better my credit. I will get my money back and report them to local authorities and local television stations that highlight scams. How can we stop these thieves? Has anybody ever got there money refunded.
 5th of Jan, 2008 by   CHARLES GOODWIN 0 Votes
this is a low down sham , they will get their up coming, from God. they used. mybad credit, to in handson their low light self. may their bed be of spikes, and their head lay on piller of rock.
and have no peace. to i rec. my money back,

Anti Gay Marriage Scam