logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

THD/CBNA, Sioux Falls, South Dakota Complaints & Reviews - Incorrect reporting to credit bureaus

THD/CBNA Contacts & Informations

THD/CBNA

Posted: 2012-02-22 by    Sharon Osterlund

Incorrect reporting to credit bureaus

Citibank
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I had a Home depot credit card issued by Citi (THD/CBNA). Due to a loss of our business in 2007, the account was charged of in 2008, 5 years ago. Citi is still reporting the account to all credit bureaus showing a balance and a past due amount. The have no public telephone number to discuss the error with a dispute department. They can only be reached by fax and they mostly do not respond. My husband is now deceased and I am caring for our family (including a special needs child) on my own. I have been trying to get this corrected since May 2011, and again this month, February, on the 13th and 20th by fax. I asked that the dispute dept. fax a letter to my mortgage broker because the error in reporting impacts my credit score by -40 pts. I will lose the house I need for my family because of this and I cannot talk to anyone there!! I am at the mercy of a department that I can't even contact, who has been reporting incorrect information for 5 years!!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2012 by   Kissrawr 0 Votes
If you dispute it online through the reporting agency then you should be able to get it removed. Legally I believe they have 30 days to respond and if they don't the reporting agency will remove it. I have had a few things taken of because hey were old and the reporting agency didn't respond or provide the information. To prove that it should still be on there. Good luck with everything.
 4th of Mar, 2013 by   J Bricker 0 Votes
There is a $12.00 charge on my credit report saying I am 60 days past due. I have not idea who this could be. They show an account number I do not recdognize. Can you help me to find out who or what this may be?ynotjean@yahoo.com
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   NCLady 0 Votes
THD/CBNA is bad. I strongly advise not to apply this credit card. It made my life very tough.

Mid-South Employment Fraud