Tara- Medium

Posted:

Fruad

Illinois
I have gotten these same emails from Tara, I thought I could trust what she was informing me about, it all seemed that she making sense and then when I made the first payment I have to admit that she did send me a astral reading in her voice for meditation. I followed her instructions to the tee and then came across this scam board. Well I sent a email right away and the same message came back stating I'm only one person ect. Well I am about to cancel that visa debit card out with my bank and tell them that I was lost the card and start a new account, change bank account routing numbers so this way she can't take any more of my money out, hopefully this works, I pray it works because times are hard and money is not easy to come by... LESSON LEARNED- YOU STILL CAN"T ANYONE THESE DAYS especially when your emotions are concerned and your looking for help. THIS IS MONEY LOST UNLESS EVERYONE CAN GET TOGETHER AND FILE A LAW SUIT AS A WHOLE.Perhaps email or anyone know a attorney that might look into the matter? Someone help us oout here. Come up with one email address where everyone in this boat can reply too, and lets see what we can do...contact this page with details if anyone has or knows something useful.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Astrology Readers

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Tara- Medium - Scam
Tara Medium
England, Lancashire
United Kingdom

Its about time these people were stopped, they are know advertising on Magic feebies.com Couponsnapshot.co.uk Freepressindex.co.uk Myvouchercodes.co.uk. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CHARLATAN AND SCAM. DO NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY. If you take up the offer of a Free Reading you will be bombarded with Emails constantly, some have paid and cannot get a Refund, they pray on vunerable people and I will do everything I can to stop them.

Janet
Lancashire

ENGLAND
 27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Tara- Medium - Scammed
Tara- Medium

I too have been scammed by this so called Tara, I wish I would of found all the reports about the scam/fraud before I sent money for my reading. I requested a full refund but I really don't expect one. Shame on me for not listening to by gut feeling before clicking submit, I'm only writing this to warn other, please do not send money. When you get an email just delete, it's all lies and deception.
 27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I didn't even send any money I just keep recieving all these pointless emails constantly! I wish I knew how to stop them!
 6th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Every body ... this Tara medium is a total 100% SCAM ... its cost me dont let it cost you !!!
 16th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello, as Tara’s assistant I can assure you that Tara gives maximum importance to the 100% satisfaction guarantee she always offers. To make use of this guarantee, all you have to do is to contact Tara, no justification is needed. Be sure your request reaches Tara by using this page http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same email address you used when you asked for her help. Frank

Contact Us