logo

ebay magic scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tara <tara@tara-medium.com> Complaints & Reviews - psychics and the like?!

Tara <tara@tara-medium.com> Contacts & Informations

Tara <tara@tara-medium.com>

Posted:    anthea

psychics and the like?!

psychic medium
United Kingdom
i am not actually complaining, but i just want to know if tara is a real psychic as i cant find much about her on the internet other than the fact that she seems to want to help.so, in this sensitive area i would like your opinion.tara asked at first for around 139 pounds for help on blocking negative energies and the such, i didnt answer, so as time passed, the figure got lower, which is absolutely fine, i am thinking of going for it.it is reasonable at 20 pounds.hoever, this s tarted as a free reading, the problems being that in the reading appears ominous occurences etc, do u think this strange, such as scam.i can check it a s scam in my toolbar or unsubscribe in anycase, bu twondered on youropinion if this is scam or just a real psyschic hotline? many thanks.

Comments United Kingdom Arts & Humanities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jul, 2009 by   Tara is a scam  Best Advice +12 Votes
Tara is a scam. You can not contact her at all. It is obviously an automated response. I used and different email address and details and she gave me the same rubbish. Do not trust this scam!!
 29th of Jul, 2009 by   jezzie65 +7 Votes
I spent $79.00 USD for a "Free" reading...the answer I go back was scary and urgent, that I had to participate in her 8 telepathic visits with me at specific times and specific days if I wanted to be rid of the "Dark Pressing Cloud" that was pressing down on me...at the cost of $399.00...is this the same thing you were hearing?
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   junior18 +7 Votes
I got the same thing.The readings were quite decent and i did pay £23.She said she would perform a ritual of magic protection on top my readings, but then when i received the reading, she came up with a different story(about negative vibrations);that's when i realised it was another scam.Stay away from that website
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   anthea tilly +7 Votes
hi thank you jezzie and junior, yes iwas getting awful things sent to me, such as, there is a dark shadow reaching out, which is following you around, and if i dont pay up, these negative influences will not go!!!frightening really, more so for those who certain people who get emotional problems through that sor tof thing.no, nobody need go to that site, free readin gor not, what follows will be money scamming and fool you.
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   antheatilly +3 Votes
so this is the tara-tara@medium.com, right keep well away.xx
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   sas67 +5 Votes
I had a similar situation and this scam is not very well known as a scam, I got various emails - first free, 2nd pay so much after first installment - asking for somewhere around £300 - which I did not pay, i said I wanted my money back - got money back, she came back again with a more urgent one with all this negative stuff - if she didnt help me, I decided to give it another try, and I payed the first installment - overall she reduced to about £70, after first installment was paid and all the promises of winning lotto etc., she came back with another email for another £20 - which I was peeved off about as it was so soon, I didnt pay it cos at the time i had computer problems, I emailed again - but after that she didnt answer me - she got my second installment of about £25, and nothing happened like was supposed to be predicted, I have since then tried to contact and not one response, there is one more installment which I cant stop and I have not heard a peep. It is important that this tara-tara@medium.com is exposed as a fraud on the internet so it will be closed down, people can get emotionally affected and also lose money in the process. Dont go near this scam please anyone!!!
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   jOaNnA -2009 -6 Votes
well as as me tara did help me i have nothing to say b out her [flylikeme89@gmail.com]
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   jolly julie. +2 Votes
well i dont know who she is, but just be sure that you go to a reputable psychic who doesnt predict doom and gloom unless rituals are performed, this might work for some people who think its appropiate.it just seems so strange that all the people contacting her have all the same problems and they all are just about to win the lottery?do you think that possible?well if you do, go ahead and try it, but its your loss if it doesnt work out, thats all, if you happen to be emotionally unstable at all, i wouldnt advise it, for fun or curiosity, go ahead.
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   Lynda85 +1 Votes
I have paid the first installment as i've had severe problems. I am now being asked for 300 pound to do these aastral readings. I now have read your comments and want my money back will i get it back
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   fraudbuster1111 +10 Votes
I've been researching these so called mediums psychics for quite some time now for a book I'm writing. I can tell you this woman is a fraud. I've had several friends get this original " FREE READING" ...the replies back to all of them, including myself were scripted and sent out like in mass mailing. As a clairvoyant myself I've been very disturbed by what many of these people are doing ...taking advantage of vulnerable people...If anyone ever tells you they have to perform a ritual, send you a medallion, etc, please stay away. A reputable psychic does not need rituals or medallions and the negative forces, as she calls them can be real, but they are of your own creation based on your thought patterns.

I have been trying to expose these frauds for several years now and am working on a book as well as a documentary once I gather up all the information.

Please people, stay away from anyone that wants to help, yet asks for money. I've helped many people but have never asked for money because when you are given a gift (which we all have, if we choose to develop it), it is not in the highest good to be asking for large amounts of money. That is your clue right there...nothing in life is free and those who exploit innocent and vulnerable people are in my opinion, worst than con artists because they use psychological control over you and you begin to believe what is being told through the constant emails.

Remember one thing...These people have researched what makes people tick and what problems they are most likely having...one being financial, the other asking about relationships. Everyone has those problems, but these people make it sound like it's just you having these issues.

It's in your best interest to stay away ...I get nothing from posting this, other than to warn people and please use your own intuition and higher self and discern those who are real from the phony ones. There are many who truly are gifted, but your own instincts will guide you to distinguish real from fake.

peace

D
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Sarah Khan +6 Votes
omg i had emails from the same tara, i feel like right an idiot knowing that she's a scam. But yeah it's like what you say she says she will do this and that but you have got to pay (x amonunt of money for the reading)...and yeah she said to me it was &139 but i've reduced it to &79 and then i didn't reply to the email because i was suspicious that it's just a bogus scam. Then sh emailed me again exactly the same bullshit and she got a few dates wrong of when my luck period will be and brought the price down to £20 for the astral chart watever she was going to do.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   AdviceWellGiven82 +6 Votes
Please people don't get envolved with these physics like this! They are all scammers and will do anything to see you go BROKE! They don't give a damn about you or what you are going through! They take advantage of the weak and cause your belief system to go hay-wire! They are DANGEROUS & EVIL! I was caught of with these type of physics last year of 08' and because I was depress and going through some relationship problems. My whole life was struggling in every area! I've talk to all kinds of physics telling they can get my life back on track, they got this magical powers, Shamans, Higher Physics, etc, and they can help bring the one I love back to me. All lies, they can't do a damn thing but take your hard earn money and drive you completely CRAZY! I've lost a lot of money dealing with these demonic individuals and I beg you all please stay away from them, for they bring havoc into your life and make it worser then it already is! Believe in God, only he can make things happen for the sake of your life.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   Lialialia +5 Votes
Gosh i cant believe i was just as gullable as you guys, my god... these people should be banned...You turn to these avenues in times of low and desperate mad thinking, honestly hopefully karma will get to them asap. Lia
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   tara tarot psychic +5 Votes
My real name is Tara Greene and I am a for real authentic honest profesional Tarot Reader, Astrologer and Psychic. I was born that way and have been professionally trained. I have read for over 15, 000 individuals since 1991. My website is called Tara Tarot and my keywords are getting mixed up with this " lady." So I would very much like to set the record straight, to enlighten the gullible and confused if I may.
In essense this lady and other sites like it are DEMONIC. Black magic. Fakes. Manipulative. Snake oil salemen! The opposite of whatever she professes to do. Her site and other like it have nothing to do with psychic mediums, helping you or anything positive or truly spiritual and everything to do with power, control, punishment and fear and especially grabbing your money!
This ladies site is fake. There's no free lunch or free psychic reading, it's a lure. She and other use manipulative techniques, ruthlessness, scamming, false promises, fear mongering, attempting to control your mind and pocketbook. She and others play upon your fears and vulnerabilities which is shameless negative energy.
If anyone claims to remove psychic energies online or cast spells to remove bad luck or create good luck or bring back your ex etc. that is a form of brainwashing. They are manipulating your weaknesses. The "psychic transmissions" are just a control mechanism. Beware any person who says you have to do what they say or else! Can you see that?
A real psychic has abilities and sensitivities to see
{clairvoyant} sense {clairsentient} hear {clairaudient} and feel things on your behalf working humbly from the direction of the angels and spirit guides. They would never push or manipulate you. I would show you past present and future situations, options, and bring clarity and information.
I am a conselling psychic who uses Tarot cards and Astrology as the best medium to tune into. I do channel energies angels and departed ones but I would never ever threaten or manipulate a client to give away her or his power over to me!
I am trained in transformational Psychotherapy and my code of ethics is to never to have you depend on me. I truly want you to become more aware, conscious, choice centered, not powerless!
I researched "Tara the medium". I had a client who was looking for me and confused this lady with me and she sent $399 US to this phony site to a defunct webaddress which sounded astrology based. Luckily PAYPAL did refund her money.
I asked the client to send me the info this other "tara" sent her, The company uses an Astrology programme of some sort but the general message was all about giving up control to this "Tara Medium", the "telepathic transmissions" 8 sessions, removing the dark cloud blah blah blah. Threatening the innocent. Gullible people believe whatever some outside authority tells them. If she plants fear in you -then things will go bad. That's a self fulfilling prophesy.
I always empower all my clients. I give all my highest energy devoted to listening to clients, empathizing, tuning in, giving tools creating awarenss.
These kind of sites give real honest Tarot Readers Pschics and Astrologers a bad name.All I can say is they- those dishonest psyhics and companies will get their's in the end, because this is so negative. In real spiritual magickal law, what you put out comes back to you 9 times.
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   GautamKumar +4 Votes
Hi

I have been trying to contact Tara for my refund i sent her 4 emails but no reply. Money she is asking is too much i have already paid her £14.00 and i dont wanna pay her any more.
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   Gl@diatior +2 Votes
Wow, I feel really dumb because I just e-mailed her about a half hour to an hour ago.. Does she ask for the money in the first e-mail?? And I will let you all know the response I get once I receive the e-mail. If it is one of the 'dark clouds' everyone has been talking about, then everyone stands corrected. She is a total phony.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   bertiemoogle +4 Votes
Obviously she's not a real psychic, for the simple reason that there is no such thing as a real psychic. They are all evil scammers making a profit from the suffering of others. Please, try to think rationally.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Visionquest +2 Votes
I signed up for the free reading to see what I got back. The 'personalised' reading was automatically generated by a piece of software, and was identical to those received by at least 2 other people. The reading uses the responses on the original form to generate a standard, automated reading. It is a complete scam. Even though some people are getting refunds, nobody is getting a personalised reading. The information sent is designed to scare you into paying money; or encourage you to pay for 'guaranteed lottery wins' and other cash incentives.

The website is hosted in Hong Kong. It breaks several consumer laws in the UK. No valid contact details are provided, which is illegal for a business. Details have already been passed to the Office of Fair Trading.

I am trying to find out where the recipient of the money is based. If you have paid any money, do you have any details of where the payment was sent, and which payment service was used?

Also contact your local Trading Standards Office if you have lost cash: http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/. If this is a UK based individual then getting refunds should be possible.

nicola@visionquest.org.uk
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   AstroLady +1 Votes
I got these emails from Tara and my intuition screamed at me Dont you dare respond to this lady... everything will work out for you financially, don't you worry about your current financial problems. I had to do a google search on tara and found this post. I will not respond to Tara and will delete her emails to eradicate any psychological control she may have developed over me. I didn't give her any money thank goodness and will now stay away from that website.
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   vikingqueen +1 Votes
Hi, I too have been "pestered by Tara. I had a free reading that said someone was putting bad influences over me to stop me having a good life and she could remove these influences for money! I have ignored her, but every few days, not just 1 but up to 3 e-mails a day keep arriving, saying things are very bad and going to get worse! The only way i can remove bad influences is if she performs a ritual that will protect me. Where does she think this is, Haiti with voodoo and black magic!! Her claims have become more and more outrageous and i have committed her to spam.

Tax Hacks: 3 Tips to Avoid an Audit