logo

Upworkptr.com
scam and fake
4. (49 mins ago)
Manplay.com
This website may appear legitimate but in fact quite the opposite
5. (49 mins ago)

TapJoy Complaints & Reviews - reward for completed offer not honored

TapJoy Contacts & Informations

TapJoy

Posted: 2012-03-19 by    lauritastl

reward for completed offer not honored

Tapjoy
I completed an ad offer for Oregon Settler as a new customer to the 3rd party vendor. My reward was not honored, so I filed a claim. When I received my confirmation email the next day from the 3rd party vendor, I emailed tapjoy and offered my new membership number with the vendor to help expedite the claim. Never heard back although they claimed to email me on 3/12 saying they would not honor my reward. I have told Tapjoys claims dept that I can send them my confirmation email from the vendor but they did not acknowledge or address this in theory response, just that they wild not honor it. Now, I am stuck with a 2 year commitment to the 3rd party vendor (Disney) and I have already spent $30.87 with the vendor in the process of completing the offer. The commitment will cost me an additional $75-100 out of pocket in the course of the next 2 years. It is unbelievable that they can penalize the customer for errors beyond theory control. The only thing that I can think of that would cause this is that the vendors website went down shortly after I completed my offer and was down for most of that weekend. But again, that is not my fault.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Mar, 2012 by   SaadTapjoy 0 Votes
Dear lauritastl,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. We never want a customer to get frustrated. Can you please send me your Tapjoy ticket ID to skhan@tapjoy.com and I'll will get to the bottom of this and get a resolution in place.

Regards

Saad
 1st of Feb, 2013 by   Terryrox +1 Votes
Gee Saad, you must be the busiest man on the planet.I mean after trying to buy me and this guy off that only leaves you about 90, 000 OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO WERE FIRST RIPPED OFF, THEN GIVEN THE RUNAROUND.Good luck with that.WHERES THE BBB WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
 4th of Apr, 2013 by   I don't want to show my name 0 Votes
How come i can't get my Moga Cash?

Warning for Consumers: Crib Recall