My boyfriend is dealing with the t-mobile customer service reps every day right now. It is a battle to even get them to understand what he wants because none of the reps speak English. Back in August he was given a loyalty credit on his account because he was billed for phones that he had upgraded when they came in the mail the packages were damaged so he sent them back (packages unopened) with ups. Then he was billed over 800.00 dollars for everything. When he called they said they had lost the phone and he had to pay. When they found the phones they put a credit on his account for being a loyal customer. Now here in december they said that the claim was denied. How is that possible when he got texts and an email telling him the claim was approved. So he called customer service and they will not do anything to help him or set up payment arrangements. He has been hung up on multiple times and put on hold. He has requested to speak with a supervisor and they have refused. T-mobile DOES NOT CARE about customer satisfaction at all. They only want money and that is it.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

12th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
For several months now -coincidentally since I allowed T-Mobile direct withdraw from my bank account-, I have been seeing strange charges on my bill from 800 numbers and Unlisted numbers. Calls are up to 169 minutes, 80 minutes, 91 minutes, and others are small 10 minute-calls again from numbers that one can't track back.

I called Customer Care repeatedly and they insist that those are calls I am receiving and accepting on my phone but I swear by god that is not true. I have no children or employees. My husband has his own line. None of us are speaking to these people.

T-Mobile insists that these are legitimate calls and I don't know what to do. I have stopped direct withdrawals and wrote the the Attorney General in my state. Watch out for T-Mobile.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I represent an Attorney in Memphis, TN that handles consumer protection class action civil lawsuits against large companies and we have recently been made aware of situations with T-Mobile and problems consumers are having with billing, account services, and other customer service issues. We are investigating the potential for a consumer protection class action lawsuit to be filed against T-Mobile to have them answer for their poor performance and gross negligence. Please contact me at shane@clbrownlaw.com to discuss your options.
 26th of Jun, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Tmobile has done the same to me too. Ever since I renewed my contract and added a line with them last year, there have been numerous problems with them. Typically my bill is under $130.00 but within the last few months, they have been forcing me to pay overage charges. They have at least over $500 from me within the last few months. Last month, my roommate lost my phone and for over three weeks, I did not any phone or service. SO I requested to terminate my line but they ended up terminating both. I ended up reactivating both lines the next day. A couple days later, My bill showed that I owe $511.91. I figured since I was on contract with them, that they charged 200 per line for early termination fees and that I owe them 111.91 for the past bill. I paid them 112.00 before the bill and a few days later, another bill appeared on my Tmobile. it showed a balance of $399.00. Then a couple days later, it showed $384.00. Days later I received a call from the automated system about my past due bill and I spoke with a rep for over 40 minutes. The problem was not resolved. Then I received another call from them a few days later about my bill being past due. I spoke with the rep for 16 minutes and the whole time, she frustrated me and tried to set a payment arrangement for me. Feeling upset, I quickly got of the phone with her. The next day, which was yesterday June 25, 2011, they suspended both of my lines. It only allowed incoming calls but no outgoing calls or text. So I called them and spoke with two agents. The second agent, Amy, was very rude and she rushed me off the phone and transferred me to financial care to make a payment arrangement without asking me. I hung up the phone and rushed to our local Tmobile store and spent four hours trying to straighten this bill. The manager Charlie C. was confused at first but eventually figured out the problem after speaking with two rude representatives. After all those four hours, he told me he couldn't do anything about it and that only customer care can make adjustments to bills. Now I want to sue T-mobile for unfair business practices such as ridiculously overcharging for minutes/data usage, incorrect billing, and poor customer service.
 26th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
oh god, i have been on the fucking phone with them for over 2 hours!!

they firstly added another account instead of adding a NEW LINE...

they told me i wouldn't have to pay an activation fee but now i have a bill for $45 that is going to collections. wtf
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you escalate to the president's office, you should receive a call from a rep at his office. Usually their email address is their first name, dot, last name@t-mobile.com. Good luck.

T-Mobile Logo T-Mobile