logo

Gameloft
Unauthorised subscription
2. (19 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription
3. (38 mins ago)
england
Seat Cushions
4. (45 mins ago)
Getinterviews.com
Resume Writing Rip Off
5. (47 mins ago)
drugpillstore.com
Fault tracking number and fake promises from the agents

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-12-02 by    sunshinebliss

overcharges

t-mobile
Michigan
My boyfriend is dealing with the t-mobile customer service reps every day right now. It is a battle to even get them to understand what he wants because none of the reps speak English. Back in August he was given a loyalty credit on his account because he was billed for phones that he had upgraded when they came in the mail the packages were damaged so he sent them back (packages unopened) with ups. Then he was billed over 800.00 dollars for everything. When he called they said they had lost the phone and he had to pay. When they found the phones they put a credit on his account for being a loyal customer. Now here in december they said that the claim was denied. How is that possible when he got texts and an email telling him the claim was approved. So he called customer service and they will not do anything to help him or set up payment arrangements. He has been hung up on multiple times and put on hold. He has requested to speak with a supervisor and they have refused. T-mobile DOES NOT CARE about customer satisfaction at all. They only want money and that is it.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Apr, 2010 by   MariaAntonia 0 Votes
For several months now -coincidentally since I allowed T-Mobile direct withdraw from my bank account-, I have been seeing strange charges on my bill from 800 numbers and Unlisted numbers. Calls are up to 169 minutes, 80 minutes, 91 minutes, and others are small 10 minute-calls again from numbers that one can't track back.

I called Customer Care repeatedly and they insist that those are calls I am receiving and accepting on my phone but I swear by god that is not true. I have no children or employees. My husband has his own line. None of us are speaking to these people.

T-Mobile insists that these are legitimate calls and I don't know what to do. I have stopped direct withdrawals and wrote the the Attorney General in my state. Watch out for T-Mobile.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   shane@clbrownlaw.com 0 Votes
I represent an Attorney in Memphis, TN that handles consumer protection class action civil lawsuits against large companies and we have recently been made aware of situations with T-Mobile and problems consumers are having with billing, account services, and other customer service issues. We are investigating the potential for a consumer protection class action lawsuit to be filed against T-Mobile to have them answer for their poor performance and gross negligence. Please contact me at shane@clbrownlaw.com to discuss your options.
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by   Ellen67 0 Votes
If you escalate to the president's office, you should receive a call from a rep at his office. Usually their email address is their first name, dot, last name@t-mobile.com. Good luck.

Online-Fraud