logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
BEXSUPP.COM
Fake charge and rep ignores me
2. (8 mins ago)
RIPOFF SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Suburban Propane / Pyrofax, Vermont Complaints & Reviews - unreliable,negigent,overcharge

Suburban Propane Contacts & Informations

Suburban Propane / Pyrofax

Posted: 2014-02-26 by    Fed up in Vermont

unreliable,negigent,overcharge

Suburban Propane
Do not get your propane from Suburban/Pyrofax in Vermont. They are sneaky and unreliable. They overcharge, jack prices up without notice, fill you up when you didn't ask and forget to come fill you up when you did ask them to. They wouldn't come out and disconnect my broken propane hot water heater, or look to see what was wrong with it unless I paid for that and a fuel delivery upfront, even though I didn't need a fuel delivery at that time. I went with no hot water for over a week. I have a friend in the energy audit business and he has to deal with fuel companies and customers changing their energy in their homes all the time. And he says Suburban is terrible and recommends everyone who has them switch from them, because they are so shady. This spring I will get rid of propane in my home all together. Going to get a pellet stove for heat and electric for cooking. Got the propane hot water switched to electric already. Never going to get *ucked up the *ss by Suburban or any propane company taking advantage again.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of May, 2014 by   VTLady 0 Votes
Dear Fed Up In Vermont,

ME TOO!! I own a little bar, Blue Flame filled my tank @ $2.15 gal. Next day Suburban came to my house and charged me $5.46 gal.!! We called and complained and they brought it down to $4.09 but still!! So I told them to come get the tank this summer and don't come back again! I'm going with Blue Flame. Come to find out the Attorney General is looking into some of these companies here so you might want to call them and complain about price gouging, I am.
VTLady