StraightTalk.com

Posted:

Phone stopped working.

Nathaniel Abdullah
New York
Paid for LG phone and unlimited plan. 2 weeks later phone is not working. It keeps cutting on and off. Everytime I press send on incoming call, phone cuts off and then back on. Everytime I key in number to call, and then press send, phone cuts off and then back on. Have paid for service that I'm not receiving. This has been going on for 4 days now. Again, I already paid $45 for monthly unlimited.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful?
More StraightTalk.com Complaints & Reviews
StraightTalk.com - Overcharged my debit card & never sent my order [2]

Comments

4th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

straighttalk.com - will not keep a charge & keypad gets hot
straighttalk
4228 park ave #3 71901
Hot Springs
Arkansas
Phone: 5207836
eaglewatcher77@yahoo.com

phone will not keep a charge. put a full charge on it & turn phone off for the night. when i turned phone on this morning the batteries had one bar. when i use the phone for a few min. the keypad becomes hot and can not be used at all. after a full charge the phone goes dead after a few min of use.
 20th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I can't get a phone number on my phone that I just purchase.
 20th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I can't get a new phone number.
 7th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

straighttalk.com - poorest service ever experianced
straighttalk.com
Wisconsin

THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER STATES THAT YOU HAVE A 10 MINUTE WAIT.lOOK OUT! YOUU WILL BE ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS.
tHIS IS THE POOREST SERVICE i HAVE EVER EXPERIANCED FROM ANY COMPANY !
 12th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
you need to call 18774302355, if its an LG they need to provide you a replacmenet phone! believe me! but they need to troubleshoot the phone chek in the battery if you have a withe pink or red sticket thats liquid damaged! if its pink or red they will give u an exchange!
 1st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had similar problem, called support, got cut off 3 times each time had a new support person, had to explain over and over. I went to Wal-Mart and just returned the damn thing!
 17th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
i don't have a attitude with the phone company. one of the support person had told me to call back in the next too hours, and i said in the next two hours, and he said yes, so i said that will be at ten o clock, an he said yes. so i called back, an didn't get no answer. so i told my self that i will call back sunday while i am at work. thank you.

Straight Talk Logo Straight Talk