logo

Goldah.com
Gold scammer
3. (19 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
4. (25 mins ago)
Wont return money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

straighttalk.com, New York Complaints & Reviews - Phone stopped working.

straighttalk.com Contacts & Informations

straighttalk.com

Posted:    nabdulla

Phone stopped working.

Nathaniel Abdullah
New York
Paid for LG phone and unlimited plan. 2 weeks later phone is not working. It keeps cutting on and off. Everytime I press send on incoming call, phone cuts off and then back on. Everytime I key in number to call, and then press send, phone cuts off and then back on. Have paid for service that I'm not receiving. This has been going on for 4 days now. Again, I already paid $45 for monthly unlimited.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2010 by   Latoya! 0 Votes
you need to call 18774302355, if its an LG they need to provide you a replacmenet phone! believe me! but they need to troubleshoot the phone chek in the battery if you have a withe pink or red sticket thats liquid damaged! if its pink or red they will give u an exchange!
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   Hussong 0 Votes
I had similar problem, called support, got cut off 3 times each time had a new support person, had to explain over and over. I went to Wal-Mart and just returned the damn thing!
 17th of Jul, 2010 by   sarita bradley 0 Votes
i don't have a attitude with the phone company. one of the support person had told me to call back in the next too hours, and i said in the next two hours, and he said yes, so i said that will be at ten o clock, an he said yes. so i called back, an didn't get no answer. so i told my self that i will call back sunday while i am at work. thank you.

Lawmaker Standoff Over U.S. Debt