logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Collect Pros
bill for magazines never ordered or received
2. (15 mins ago)
Silverleaf Resorts
False Claims
3. (39 mins ago)
www.courtlinked.com
They didn’t provide services, which they promised to me
4. (42 mins ago)
www.courtlinked.com
The rep spoke too much and did a little
5. (42 mins ago)
Kirby Vacuums
Kirby sales tactics solution

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

straighttalk.com, New York Complaints & Reviews - Phone stopped working.

straighttalk.com Contacts & Informations

straighttalk.com

Posted:    nabdulla

Phone stopped working.

Nathaniel Abdullah
New York
Paid for LG phone and unlimited plan. 2 weeks later phone is not working. It keeps cutting on and off. Everytime I press send on incoming call, phone cuts off and then back on. Everytime I key in number to call, and then press send, phone cuts off and then back on. Have paid for service that I'm not receiving. This has been going on for 4 days now. Again, I already paid $45 for monthly unlimited.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2010 by   susan lemons 0 Votes

straighttalk.com - will not keep a charge & keypad gets hot
straighttalk
4228 park ave #3 71901
Hot Springs
Arkansas
Phone: 5207836
eaglewatcher77@yahoo.com

phone will not keep a charge. put a full charge on it & turn phone off for the night. when i turned phone on this morning the batteries had one bar. when i use the phone for a few min. the keypad becomes hot and can not be used at all. after a full charge the phone goes dead after a few min of use.
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   susan999 0 Votes
I can't get a phone number on my phone that I just purchase.
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   susan999 0 Votes
I can't get a new phone number.
 7th of May, 2010 by   Wayne DeHart 0 Votes

straighttalk.com - poorest service ever experianced
straighttalk.com
Wisconsin

THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER STATES THAT YOU HAVE A 10 MINUTE WAIT.lOOK OUT! YOUU WILL BE ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS.
tHIS IS THE POOREST SERVICE i HAVE EVER EXPERIANCED FROM ANY COMPANY !
 12th of Jun, 2010 by   Latoya! 0 Votes
you need to call 18774302355, if its an LG they need to provide you a replacmenet phone! believe me! but they need to troubleshoot the phone chek in the battery if you have a withe pink or red sticket thats liquid damaged! if its pink or red they will give u an exchange!
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   Hussong 0 Votes
I had similar problem, called support, got cut off 3 times each time had a new support person, had to explain over and over. I went to Wal-Mart and just returned the damn thing!
 17th of Jul, 2010 by   sarita bradley 0 Votes
i don't have a attitude with the phone company. one of the support person had told me to call back in the next too hours, and i said in the next two hours, and he said yes, so i said that will be at ten o clock, an he said yes. so i called back, an didn't get no answer. so i told my self that i will call back sunday while i am at work. thank you.

5 Tips for Buying Diamonds