logo

Service area reception

Straight Talk Inc.
New Hampshire
straighttalk.com
Worst service, horrible customer support. I have been on the phone numerous times to these people and have spent 10 -20 hours trining to get straight answers from them and never can. I switched over my phone to them and have had nothing but problems and lies. First I was told that they use Verizon towers because Verizon is the only carrier that works in my area, that was a lie. After I received my phone I had poor reception and sometimes none at all. Called again and they said it depends on my phone. Tried to get an answer on what phone should I ge using and still never got an answer. The price is a great deal if you have the right area and phone I guess. It's been 4 months and still can't get answers. I switched three phones and spent $600 dollars on phones that are now door stops. I finally found the phone number for the US location and they were just as bad as the overseas people. Bye the way, the coverage map shows my location as getting great service.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jul, 2012 by   Poor Customer Service with Straight Talk 0 Votes
Straight Talk has the WORST customer service. The main office is located in Miami, but the people that answer the phone are located in the Phillipines. They do not clearly understand how to solve your problem. I've been on the phone with them for nearly 25 hours from 2 to 3 days so that they can TRY to resolve my problem and they never did. I'm very frustrated with them. Please use caution about choosing Straight Talk. They suck!
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   Poor Customer Service with Straight Talk 0 Votes
Yes, I agree...Straight Talk has the worst customer service ever. I had to call them to order a phone and they sent me the wrong phone. I called back and I tried to explain to them the situation and they still sent another phone that I did not request. Please use caution when dealing with Straight Talk Wireless. I eventually went to a store to purchase one.

How to Sell on Craigslist and Not Get Scammed: 4 Great Tips You Need to Know