logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carrington Mortgage
Fraud and lies to consumer!
2. (14 mins ago)
Mirena IUD
Horrible Side Effects
3. (15 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
4. (16 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
5. (21 mins ago)

Straight Talk

Posted: 2013-08-03 by    Rydu

Phone replacement

STRAIGHT TALK
When my Straight Talk cell phone went bad (within a year) I contacted them to receive a new phone, but their policy is to require that the faulty phone be sent first prior to receiving a new one! This will leave me without a cell phone for who knows how long! I spoke to tech support, then had no luck with a "manager". Other companies send you a new one first, then you send back the broken phone. I am cancelling my service as soon as I find a new carrier. That policy alone is enough to drive me away, and it did! I will never use their services again!
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2013 by   Street Rodder 0 Votes
We just went through the return process with ST reps last night. After 2 plus hours on the phone, the ST reps were much less then helpful and in fact they outright lied to us. We have 7 phones with ST; I guess it's time to find a new carrier...I'm just plain old disgusted!!
 9th of Aug, 2013 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
I went through the same thing. I had so many issues and didn’t know where else to go. It was very frustrating! You’ll keep on getting a run around; still your issue is not fixed. I found this email address in a forum, and I tried sending an email to them. To my surprise, I got a response right away. These people fixed my problem immediately. Try it yourself. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Give them your name, phone number or serial number of your phone, an alternate contact number and explain to them what the problem is. It's worth a try!

The US Ponzi Schemes are Exposed