logo

Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
2. (7 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
3. (8 mins ago)

Straight Talk

Posted: 2013-08-03 by    Rydu

Phone replacement

STRAIGHT TALK
When my Straight Talk cell phone went bad (within a year) I contacted them to receive a new phone, but their policy is to require that the faulty phone be sent first prior to receiving a new one! This will leave me without a cell phone for who knows how long! I spoke to tech support, then had no luck with a "manager". Other companies send you a new one first, then you send back the broken phone. I am cancelling my service as soon as I find a new carrier. That policy alone is enough to drive me away, and it did! I will never use their services again!
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2013 by   Street Rodder 0 Votes
We just went through the return process with ST reps last night. After 2 plus hours on the phone, the ST reps were much less then helpful and in fact they outright lied to us. We have 7 phones with ST; I guess it's time to find a new carrier...I'm just plain old disgusted!!
 9th of Aug, 2013 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
I went through the same thing. I had so many issues and didn’t know where else to go. It was very frustrating! You’ll keep on getting a run around; still your issue is not fixed. I found this email address in a forum, and I tried sending an email to them. To my surprise, I got a response right away. These people fixed my problem immediately. Try it yourself. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Give them your name, phone number or serial number of your phone, an alternate contact number and explain to them what the problem is. It's worth a try!

3 Reasons Pets Make Bad Holiday Gifts