Straight Talk

How to file a class action lawsuit

Straight Talk/Tracfone
There have been so many people who have been victims of straight talk. Many have had there active cell number transferred to another customer or sold to another provider and was told my the straight talk offshore reps that there is nothing they could do. This action left many without a cell phone or having to receive a new cell number. This is unpractical and very unprofessional. The reps are quick to say that they are offshore and is unable to help. What can be done to alleviate this issue?
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
We just have to make sure we are providing correct information
 11th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I would like to put a class action suit on Straighttalk. You pay for service and don't go over your minutes they shut your phone off. They have false advertisement. They tell you all types of things and all lies. They need to be stopped. When you want Corporate they don't have a number.
 9th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
i have had my straight talk phone for 14 months now and havr been purchasing the unlimuted 45.00$ refill card for every refill. in december of 2012 I upgradex my phone to a "smart phone". i did the upgrade for several reasons; the primary reason was to transfer data from the back of an ambulance to the receiving hospital. on te fourth day of having a new unlimited service card my service was suspended for what they called excessie useae. i have had this problem every month since. the longest amount of time my service waz suspended was 22 days...meaning i was only abi le to use 8 of my 30 days. when i attempt to contact them im on hold for an extremely long time...sometimes as 57 minutes which was the case last month.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Cut off from Internet due to over usage of Data!!! REALLY???????????? We Purchased an unlimited Card from Wal-Mart! Only recieved 1/2 a Months service of Internet!!! We Want in on the CLASS ACTION against StraightTalk and WAL-MART!!!
 13th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
My data slowed down during my service plan. .
 15th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
Most of the time.I can't get on Facebook. Half my phone calls I can't answer.I'll get not enough. Funds.I buy the unlimited.can't get my e mails most of the time. Can't play my game on my phone. Is this going to change ne time soon.would like this problem fixed.
 7th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I just signed up for the new home phone / Data service .
We have only had the service for 2 months and the data was shut off 1st month at 3.5 G of usage and 2nd month after 1.5G . When I called the customer service I was told that I was over the 5G that I have paid for. I replied, you just told me that the first month I only use 3.5G, well then suddenly there was something wrong with the box. I had to send the box back . It took 2 weeks to get a replacement, it worked for anothet 2 weeks at 1.5 G it stopped working again, this time the customer service person would not tell me how much, only that we had gone over 5G. If i wanted to wait for the renewal in 10 days or could pay additional to restart. The company are crooks and how come they are able to still be selling thesr products.

Straight Talk Logo Straight Talk