logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (2 mins ago)
Lin Poh Loan Firm
Loan Service Offer, Apply Now And Get Approved.
2. (11 mins ago)
Ramsond Corporation / Split AV
Stay away from them
3. (13 mins ago)
Skywards
Cheat you of your collected air miles
4. (19 mins ago)

Straight Talk Complaints & Reviews - How to file a class action lawsuit

Straight Talk Contacts & Informations

Straight Talk

Posted: 2012-04-25 by    Cinnamonsage

How to file a class action lawsuit

Straight Talk/Tracfone
straighttalk.com
There have been so many people who have been victims of straight talk. Many have had there active cell number transferred to another customer or sold to another provider and was told my the straight talk offshore reps that there is nothing they could do. This action left many without a cell phone or having to receive a new cell number. This is unpractical and very unprofessional. The reps are quick to say that they are offshore and is unable to help. What can be done to alleviate this issue?
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of May, 2012 by   avaya56612 0 Votes
We just have to make sure we are providing correct information
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   Lucia37 0 Votes
I would like to put a class action suit on Straighttalk. You pay for service and don't go over your minutes they shut your phone off. They have false advertisement. They tell you all types of things and all lies. They need to be stopped. When you want Corporate they don't have a number.
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   william corbett 0 Votes
i have had my straight talk phone for 14 months now and havr been purchasing the unlimuted 45.00$ refill card for every refill. in december of 2012 I upgradex my phone to a "smart phone". i did the upgrade for several reasons; the primary reason was to transfer data from the back of an ambulance to the receiving hospital. on te fourth day of having a new unlimited service card my service was suspended for what they called excessie useae. i have had this problem every month since. the longest amount of time my service waz suspended was 22 days...meaning i was only abi le to use 8 of my 30 days. when i attempt to contact them im on hold for an extremely long time...sometimes as 57 minutes which was the case last month.
 17th of Mar, 2013 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
I went through the same problem that you’re having now. It was very frustrating! You keep on getting a run around; still your issue is not fixed. Seems like these people don’t know what they’re doing. Then I found this email address in a forum, and I tried sending an email to them. To my surprise, I got a response right away. These people assisted me immediately and got my problem fixed. Try it yourself. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Give them your name, phone number, serial number or the IMEI of your phone, your alternate contact number and explain to them what the problem is. It's worth a try.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   Trucker Brian 0 Votes
Cut off from Internet due to over usage of Data!!! REALLY???????????? We Purchased an unlimited Card from Wal-Mart! Only recieved 1/2 a Months service of Internet!!! We Want in on the CLASS ACTION against StraightTalk and WAL-MART!!!

New Housing Program Targets Fraud?

Latest Groups