logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (13 mins ago)
Gcspecials.com
I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer
3. (30 mins ago)
Fake Job Consultancy

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Straight Talk, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - have to pay for answer regarding calling canada

Straight Talk Contacts & Informations

Straight Talk

Posted: 2012-10-23 by    mitzi pinckney

have to pay for answer regarding calling canada

Massachusetts
I tried to contact straight talk via the internet in regards to calling canada from the states. I was then directed to a site that could help me for about $60 dollars. I could not get a straight answer immediately as to how to complete my call.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Oct, 2012 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
I had the same issue that you’re having now. I was trying to get the right answer to my queries. But instead, I keep on getting a run around. My sister, who has a phone with them, gave me an email address she uses to get her issues fixed. I tried and to my surprise; I got the answers I needed and they were very efficient in resolving any issues I have. Try it yourself. Email them at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. It’s worth a try!

Consumer Credit Card Consolidation Fraud