logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
WES.ORG
Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
2. (7 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
award two million dollars
3. (18 mins ago)
Allegiant Air
flight attendants
4. (24 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
5. (26 mins ago)

Straight Talk

Posted: 2011-08-14 by    d45d

Phone permanently disabled

Staight Talk
They permanently disabled my Nokia E71 $200 phone because of high INTERNETet usage when I bought the Unlimited "Minutes, Text, Mobile Web Access. I called to ask why they disabled my phone and they said because of high INTERNET usage. I asked, what is high INTERNET usage on Unlimited plan ? They would not responded with an answer. They just told me go buy another $200 phone. Right like is going to happen. Talking on the phone, Texting on the phone and Internet usage is all consider Data usage. This is a outright scam. I only used a little over 4G's of data watching Utube Vid's and texting. Don't even think about buying one these phone. Sounds good at first but they will get you at then end.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2012 by   Katrinafrb 0 Votes
Straight talk sucks!!! They don't know how to take care of customers and all their reps are rude and don't know what they're doing!!! Every time I call them with the same issue they always give me different answers from different reps I talked to! They are not align with their answers and you have to repeat yourself over and over again! Straight talk shouldn't even exist!!!

Last Minute School Shopping