logo

State Bank of India

Posted:    MAGADH

STATUS OF MY TRANSFERRED ACCOUNT

Sir,
My S/B A/c No. 10797927318 has been transferred from SBI, Biharsharif Bazar on 21.01.2008 to New Market, Patna Branch.
I have gone to collect my Pass Book & MICR Cheque Book on 17.07.2009 to the New Market, Patna for
S/B A/c No. 10797927318, but Mr. P. P. Singh & L. K. Martand, Customer Relation Officers not given my transferred Pass Book. They told me that pass book has not came this branch till date & inform us to confirm my Account Status from Biharsharif Bazar branch, but they also verified my SIGNATURE on their computers itself positively without reaching of SPECIMEN SIGNATURE. Why bank officials worried me a lot.
I, therefore, request you to kindly issue new pass book & MICR cheque book & send both the same positively with OPERATING of my Account at an earlier date.
Yours faithfully,
(Vijay Kumar)
neetu080821@gmail.com
Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jul, 2012 by   Amit Kumar Banerjee 0 Votes
Complaint lodged on 27.06.2012, regarding non-return of original documents after complete and full disbursement of Home Loan. The loan has been taken from SBI, Southern Avenue Branch, 129-A, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata - 700026, W.B.
Complaint Ticket No. CC-1340778485562. No response received regarding redressal of the said complaint.

Amit Kumar Banerjee
16, BDMB Lane, Kolkata-700039
Mob: 9476140879, Southern Avenue Branch, 129 A, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700026, W.B.

ATM Scam