logo

Award Notification Commission
2000000.00 winner
5. (19 mins ago)
PCS Legal Dept/Advance Cash USA
Claiming a lawsuit has been filed against me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sono Bello, California Complaints & Reviews - Beware!

Sono Bello Contacts & Informations

Sono Bello

Posted: 2011-02-09 by    kim1

Beware!

Sono Bello
California
I am 5 days post to having my full abdomen done at Sono Bello in Beverly Hills.
The office manager told me that I ws a great candidate and that after the procedure, how skinny I will be.well I still have rolls of fat on my waist/hip area.I pid to hve my hips /waist done as well, and from the looks of it already its clear to me that I will still be fat.I know tht its only five days after the procedure but things rent looking good.i pln on contacting mt lawyer and possibly starting a class ction lawsuit.Money ois hard to come by and I basiclly paid for nothing.
Comments United States Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2011 by   kim1 +1 Votes
Please excuse the mispelled words in my post above.I have a remote keyboard and not use to the keys yet
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   kycxpx +1 Votes
I really - REALLY meed to talk to you - did you get an attorney - I need to know how that went. I've had 2 surgeries - the second to make up for no results of the first. I paid for 3 areas...absolutely no loss. My email is kycxpx@yahoo.com

I would like to hear from anyone who was dissatisfied and listened to their marketing ads. I think if there's enough people - we could go with a Class Action Suit for False Advertising, among other things.
 15th of May, 2011 by   mxchick +1 Votes
i too went to Sono Bello except in Sacramento I am also a week post op and I'm still swollen and can't tell much of a difference in my "new body" If I don't lose what I was suppost to lose from my abdomen (upper/lower)waist and love handles I am going to consider a law suit as well I totally agree with you guys on the false advertising. I'll keep you posted.
 23rd of Jul, 2011 by   Blaizer +1 Votes
Please let me know what has happened with regard to all of your lawsuit/procedures. I need to know how to proceed with this company too. Did anyone take their own before and after photos?
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   Ripped Off In Atlanta +1 Votes
I tried to cancel my surgery, thanks to these amazing posts and they still won't refund my $5, 000. They are completely insane and should be shut down.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by   Lydia78 +1 Votes
I too have had a bad Sono Bello experience. They are totally unprofessional and unsafe. If you start a class action suit please let me know, I'd be happy to share my story. It's been two weeks and I've been blogging about my experinces at lydia78.livejournal.com. They are very guilty of false advertising.
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   siyahkedi +1 Votes
Women beware! Everything written here, negative, about Sono Bello is true! Verbatim what happened to this consumer happened to me during August '11. That is, I went in for a consultation, I received the same "aggressive" sales pitch, and long story short after signing the dotted line and then changing my mind not to go through with the procedure, poof just like that and I'm out "thousands of dollars." It is unconscionable how Sono Bello apparently is swindling, who knows how many consumers out of "thousands" of dollars at a time. If anyone would like to contact me, I can be reached at: rkhess2002@yahoo.com
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   Jlewis screwed me 0 Votes
After reading various websites and reviews of Sono Bello online, I was left troubled with the thought that anyone has had a negative experience with us or believes we’re anything less than determined to provide excellent patient care. We are committed to our patients and would encourage anyone with concerns to contact us at dirpc@sonobello.com
 7th of Apr, 2012 by   BAD SONO BELLO RESULTS +1 Votes
I contacted the Corporate office as suggested by last poster and they have resolved my complaint. I highly recommend other people claiming unfavorable issues do the same. I was honestly treated with respect and diligence in my matter. I cannot remove my post but I would like to retract my statement that I would sue them, because they were more than cordial in dealing with me, and a law suit was not required and need not even be threatened.. I suggest you give them the opportunity to do the same for you. I would like to add that I am not being asked to write this, I am sincerely doing this by free will, because I know other companies require you make a "verbatum" statement, and that is not the case. I think if you contact the correct person and give them a chance you will feel differently as I do.
 5th of May, 2013 by   Zindarelli 0 Votes
Well, I was disfigured by Dr. Valenzuela out of Sono Bello's King of Prussia clinics. Both my arms and legs were mutilated. I'm now on my 2nd revision surgery. However, it's difficult to correct liposuction as bad as that which was performed on me. The ridges and cliffs are so deep and many that even after this last procedure I've been advised that I'll require another just to get my legs and arms back to a more natural contour. Sono Bello agreed to cover the costs of correcting the botched surgery but has thus far not paid anything. They sent me a low ball offer that will not cover the liposuction procedures I will be requiring to complete the work. More importantly, they jumped the gun requesting that I sign a Release and Settlement agreement before my legs have even been fixed. Don't let Sono Bello touch you. Google the death of the girl in Bellvue who died after a procedure performed at Sono Bello. Read Sono Bello's statement with regard to her death. Then decide if you really want these people performing liposuction on you in an office nonetheless.

The Coming 1099 Tsunami