Sono Bello

Beware!

4.8
Sono Bello
California
I am 5 days post to having my full abdomen done at Sono Bello in Beverly Hills.
The office manager told me that I ws a great candidate and that after the procedure, how skinny I will be.well I still have rolls of fat on my waist/hip area.I pid to hve my hips /waist done as well, and from the looks of it already its clear to me that I will still be fat.I know tht its only five days after the procedure but things rent looking good.i pln on contacting mt lawyer and possibly starting a class ction lawsuit.Money ois hard to come by and I basiclly paid for nothing.
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country United States Complaint category Plastic Surgery

Comments

13th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Please excuse the mispelled words in my post above.I have a remote keyboard and not use to the keys yet
 15th of Apr, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I really - REALLY meed to talk to you - did you get an attorney - I need to know how that went. I've had 2 surgeries - the second to make up for no results of the first. I paid for 3 areas...absolutely no loss. My email is kycxpx@yahoo.com

I would like to hear from anyone who was dissatisfied and listened to their marketing ads. I think if there's enough people - we could go with a Class Action Suit for False Advertising, among other things.
 15th of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
i too went to Sono Bello except in Sacramento I am also a week post op and I'm still swollen and can't tell much of a difference in my "new body" If I don't lose what I was suppost to lose from my abdomen (upper/lower)waist and love handles I am going to consider a law suit as well I totally agree with you guys on the false advertising. I'll keep you posted.
 23rd of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Please let me know what has happened with regard to all of your lawsuit/procedures. I need to know how to proceed with this company too. Did anyone take their own before and after photos?
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I tried to cancel my surgery, thanks to these amazing posts and they still won't refund my $5, 000. They are completely insane and should be shut down.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I too have had a bad Sono Bello experience. They are totally unprofessional and unsafe. If you start a class action suit please let me know, I'd be happy to share my story. It's been two weeks and I've been blogging about my experinces at lydia78.livejournal.com. They are very guilty of false advertising.
 29th of Sep, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Women beware! Everything written here, negative, about Sono Bello is true! Verbatim what happened to this consumer happened to me during August '11. That is, I went in for a consultation, I received the same "aggressive" sales pitch, and long story short after signing the dotted line and then changing my mind not to go through with the procedure, poof just like that and I'm out "thousands of dollars." It is unconscionable how Sono Bello apparently is swindling, who knows how many consumers out of "thousands" of dollars at a time. If anyone would like to contact me, I can be reached at: rkhess2002@yahoo.com
 14th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
After reading various websites and reviews of Sono Bello online, I was left troubled with the thought that anyone has had a negative experience with us or believes we’re anything less than determined to provide excellent patient care. We are committed to our patients and would encourage anyone with concerns to contact us at dirpc@sonobello.com
 7th of Apr, 2012 by    +2 Votes
I contacted the Corporate office as suggested by last poster and they have resolved my complaint. I highly recommend other people claiming unfavorable issues do the same. I was honestly treated with respect and diligence in my matter. I cannot remove my post but I would like to retract my statement that I would sue them, because they were more than cordial in dealing with me, and a law suit was not required and need not even be threatened.. I suggest you give them the opportunity to do the same for you. I would like to add that I am not being asked to write this, I am sincerely doing this by free will, because I know other companies require you make a "verbatum" statement, and that is not the case. I think if you contact the correct person and give them a chance you will feel differently as I do.
 5th of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Well, I was disfigured by Dr. Valenzuela out of Sono Bello's King of Prussia clinics. Both my arms and legs were mutilated. I'm now on my 2nd revision surgery. However, it's difficult to correct liposuction as bad as that which was performed on me. The ridges and cliffs are so deep and many that even after this last procedure I've been advised that I'll require another just to get my legs and arms back to a more natural contour. Sono Bello agreed to cover the costs of correcting the botched surgery but has thus far not paid anything. They sent me a low ball offer that will not cover the liposuction procedures I will be requiring to complete the work. More importantly, they jumped the gun requesting that I sign a Release and Settlement agreement before my legs have even been fixed. Don't let Sono Bello touch you. Google the death of the girl in Bellvue who died after a procedure performed at Sono Bello. Read Sono Bello's statement with regard to her death. Then decide if you really want these people performing liposuction on you in an office nonetheless.
 25th of Oct, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I've been looking for someone who actually would start a lawsuit against Sonobello. Have you contacted a lawyer? Count me in, I have exactly the same complaint as everyone else here but have more... Call me. My name is Cherry 480-335-7944 or email me jdan11@icloud.com. I'm very serious about joining you in this lawsuit.
 25th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
My comments doesn't seem to post. :(
I've been looking for someone who knows how to get a lawsuit started against Sonobello. All he complaints I have read here are exactly the same complaint I have against Sonobello and maybe more... Have you contacted the lawyer. Let me know, I'm IN. Please call me my name is Cherry 480-335-7944 or email me at jdan11@icloud.com. I hope to hear from someone but definitely not from another representative of Sonobello. The last time they tried to pretend to help me, it didn't go very well.
 9th of Jan, 2016 by    +1 Votes
SonoBello is the biggest rip off ever. I want to know how to start a class action lawsuit against this company. They are horrid. I have the exact complaints against them too. they are horrid,
 28th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
Come on Ladies, we really need to come together and start a Class Action Lawsuit against SonoBello, Let's begin, make sure you leave your email address and/or Phone # here in the comments. I will be contacting Cherry because she was the only one bold enough to leave her phone number. However, I do have 5 emails listed here that I will be contacting today. Thanks Ladies. I too am a victim. You may call me at 336-588-5355 or email me at sixfootqn@gmail.com. Let's begin the Consumer Protection Report Today, Call me and I will add you to the form. My concern is the multiple states of this company, I'm figuring that they are independently run by different Doctors. So, where do we start to place the complaint? If any one here has friends or family that are attorneys, please ask them can they help, But I will be initiating a Consumer Protection Complaint for SonoBello in ATLANTA. Feel free tocall me ladies tat 336-588-5355.They will continue to do this to us if we don't speak out. I lost $6, 000.
 6th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I am in the middle of trying to get an explanation of benefits after paying over $17k for services I still have NOT received! I paid for my tummy, waist, upper & lower thighs, knees, back bra roll. The only procedure I've had is my back (fabulous job) but when I went to schedule my tummy; the office manager has told me that I have no credits on my account. I have demanded an explanation of services and the office manager has told me to provide my receipts. I can't believe a big company like this does not keep records available for explanation. It has been 5 months and now I am in the middle of sending a demand letter.

Sono Bello Logo Sono Bello