logo

safety pool cover scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sono Bello, Murrary, Utah Complaints & Reviews - Bad results; unprofessional service

Sono Bello Contacts & Informations

Sono Bello

Posted: 2012-04-15 by    Daphne Moon

Bad results; unprofessional service

Sono bello
Murrary, Utah
I had my procedure six months ago. The recovery was horrible. I was told that most people could go to work the next day. I could barely move for a week. They also say there would be a little bruising. I was bruised from my knees to my ribs. I had my legs, hips and lower stomach done. The only difference I saw in six months was in my hips. When I went in for my six month check up I told my the doctor that I was not happy with the results. His answer was "I think I did a good job, and if you would lose twenty pounds you would like your body". Needless to say I would not recommend sono bello to anyone. I just payed $6000.00 to have the doctor call me fat.
Comments United States Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2014 by   Jeri butler 0 Votes
I had laser lipo July 2012 on what was supposed to be 5 areas, upper abs, lower abs, waist, back roll and hips. 8800 bucks. The fat came back. This is not what was told to me! Not only did it come back, but I gained 20 lbs on top of that. I started a new diet through Ageless Weightloss last week to rid my body of the fat. During the consultation they asked what surgeries there have been. I told them laser assisted lipo and she said, that isn't supposed to come back!! So there is evidence that the doctor did not do what he was supposed to do. I am looking into ways to start a class action lawsuit. I am still paying for a surgery that wasn't as promised. If anyone is interested in going in on this, please email me your name to jeributler74@gmail.com. All of us with poor results from this place need to speak up!!

Criminal Gypsies Police Explain Scams in Florida