logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
buyforsalecheap.com
Shop didn’t work and no order as well
2. (43 mins ago)
Seven shine cleaning services
Groupon vouchers
3. (44 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
letter stating has won prize
4. (46 mins ago)
Enterprise
paid toll is charged by Enterprise again!
5. (46 mins ago)

Sono Bello

Posted:    mesamom

Non-professional sellers

Arizona
I had a "free consultaion" at Sono Bello and was greeted by this barbie look-alike who was so happy telling me all about her lipo and how happy she was with the results; when I started asking questions about risk, complications, Dr experience, she was all about selling. She told me the lipo was painless and that I would be back to my normal life in 24 hrs. Her "consultaion" constisted of looking at my tummy, grabing my love handles and declaring, there was enough fat to be suck up!!! Then she offerd me credit wich I declined, but a week leter was surprised by a Credit Care, credit card authorized for the amount requested in Sono Bello ($6100). I was furious!!!Not only did they deceived you, they are non-professional and nothing but a chop meat factory!!! I would never recommend this place. Be aware!!!

Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jun, 2009 by   Multicultural 0 Votes

Favor the Stereotype - Sono Bello

Prejudice company... want to appeal to the white rich people.. just look at the staff.
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Salar 0 Votes
Sono Bello is an equal opportunity employer that hires its employees based on many important aspects (such as education level, work history, subject matter acumen, track record, outstanding achievements, communication skills, etc.). We DO NOT however discriminate against race, culture, religion or any other factor that is not related to the person’s ability to perform in their role. In fact, I am an employee of Sono Bello and I am an olive skinned Iranian American. I hope this is helpful in addressing your concern.
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   A Anderson -1 Votes
I had a similar experience last year when the company first opened. The "exam" was done by the sales person in her office. She also showed me the outcome from her procedure that she had the week before. One of the doctors did call me back and speak to me about the risks and their medical experience, however, I was somewhat reticent, and I'm glad that I did not have the procedure after all.
 7th of Oct, 2009 by   TMorales 0 Votes
I wished I would've read this complaint before I scheduled a consulation with this company yesterday. This was my first consulation with any cosmetic surgery facility and like the MesaMom, I too was greeted by a barbie looking lady who did my "consultation". I assumed she was a nurse or something but later learned that she is in fact an "office manager" . She never disclosed this to me. I only know this by looking at her business card after the fact. She asked to see my stomach (the area I wanted work on), which I showed her by lifting my shirt half way up. She quickly assured me that they would be able to eliminate all my problem areas and that I would look great afterwards. I didn't realize it at the time but now thinking back on it, she didn't even touch my skin or come near it. She observed it from behind her desk and she only saw part of the stomach area, not the entire area that needed work. Being that it was my first time, I didn't know what to expect but like most people, I have watched enough cosmetic surgery shows to know that you are suppose to meet with the doctor or a medically qualified person at some point and time to look at your body area and discuss the options and risks. I was waiting for that to happen but it never did. Within about 20 minutes of my consultation, I found myself scheduling an appt for 1 week away for a surgery that I didn't know much about and for which I had not met with a doctor to discuss my options. Everything happened so very quickly in their office and the "consultant" talks very fast so please be careful if you find yourself in their office for a consultation.
They are definitely selling a product and they are very pushy. It's not about you feeling comfortable or getting your needs met. It's about them selling their product as fast as you can.
I made an appt thinking I would have time to think about the procedure and do some more research. But I realized when I got home and had a chance to go over the paperwork that there is no cancellation option once an appt is made. If you do, you have to pay them 50% of the cost of the procedure and there is a 10% fee for changing your schedule. I feel completely manipulated and taken advantage of. As I'm writing this, I don't even know who the doctor is that will be performing the procedure nor has he even seen me or my body part that he will be working on. This feels completely bogus. Stay away from this place. Pls email me if you have any comments to yangmorales@yahoo.com
 18th of Oct, 2009 by   Debbie Ann -1 Votes
I had surgery in January 2009 and my results are terrible!! During my consultation Karen from the (Bellevue, wa location )told me after the fat is sucked they use a laser to tighten up any loose skin and that I would look perfect.Karen hardly even looked at me but assured me that I would have a great result. I am and was not over weight. I trusted her, even though I didnt like the fact an actual doctor was not seeing me. My biggest concern was loose skin and told her I would definetly not want to do it if there was any chance on that happening. She guaranteed it !! They also removed too much fat on one side of my leg and I have a big deviation there. I went in a few months ago and showed them my results and told them I was not happy. I was told they did their job and all they do is suck out fat and I needed to go get a tummy tuck to fix the loose skin. The skin is above my belley button and looks like three horizontal lines.It looks way worse now than the very little fat that I had before.In November I am having surgery by a board certified plastic surgeon to fix the damage Sono Bello has done. The cost on that is the same price I paid to them, wich is $5800.00 so I am paying double now. I highly do not recommend Sono please do your research before going to a place like that!!
 15th of Nov, 2009 by   la-mama +1 Votes
i gotta tell you - i've been to the sonobello in beverly hills - and had a great experience. the consultation was a little weird. but the dr was in there with me from the beginning. so, he was there when i got undressed. where usually the nurse takes you in an exam room - and tells you to get undressed and wait for the dr. that was really the only weird part.
but i had the procedure done - belly, hips and abdomen on a friday and was back at work by monday. actually the next night i was out at a family function. i wasnt running - definately walking slow - but was totally functional. i even drove.
maybe the results and experience varies by location... which is a shame... because like a good restaurnat chain - customer service is everything... right? if you have a bad experience at a dennys in seattle - you wont go to the seattle in los angeles. or will you? ok - maybe bad analogy - but you get what im saying. sounds like they need to fix their issues in arizona.
its been 3 weeks - so far im happy with the resuklts. flatter belly and smaller hips. but im still swollen so i weigh more than when i went in. which sucks. but fluid weighs more than fat.
hopefully - i will get the results i want in 2-6 months.
good luck ladies - i hope you find what you are looking for you.
 17th of Nov, 2009 by   LinPool +1 Votes
WOW! Shocked when I read some of these complaints! I went in for a consultation in the Scottsdale office and I will tell you the girl I met with - Christy, the Office Manager - was absolutely sweet, informative and extremely professional. She walked me through the entire process from what to expect from start to finish and I am more than happy with my INCREDIBLE results! Reading the above comments leads me to believe that some of you didn't even have the procedure done - and yes the girls in the office are tiny and cute - now I am too!! The entire experience was realxing and pleasant and I will tell all about Sonobello! I will upload pictures soon -
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   failale +1 Votes
I'm 1wk post op from an ab & flank lipo and have to disagree with the first review. There was very little bruising with my procedure, the doc was knowledgeable and attentive during surgery, staff is completely helpful, and I was literally back to work the next day. The doc called me 1-2 days afterwards to check up on me and go over any questions.. my only complaint is the RX for the pain reliever was only for 6 pills but honestly ibuprofen works better than what they gave me. At this phase, I'd have preferred an RX diuretic to help alleviate the swelling & soreness but there are plenty of options (epsom salts, arnica, ibuprofen) to deal with that. will have to post a followup on the 'results' because i cant see any difference in contour yet.
 22nd of Nov, 2009 by   Loved my results +1 Votes
You know hundereds of people are getting these procedures done. Most of them are very happy and satisfied. There is no 100% foolproff procedure yet. It is natural and normal to have some complications and unhappiness attached to any cosmetic procedure.

Usually what happens is - if one is happy they love their results and move on. If they are NOT HAPPY, they have to share it with the world to decrease their discomfort. They will find the energy to write all these negative reviews and see if others are aout there like them. So even if there are 1-2 % of unhappy people they will all get together and look like a lot.

For example - if you have a nice white sheet and you put 2-3 specks of black dots on it, they will look prominant and it is easy to ignore the rest of the white sheet.

A procedure always carries a risk, especially if it is invasive like laser lipolysis. The chances are rare but not obsolete. We need to be reaslistic about expectations and everybody is diffetrant and will respond and heal differantly.

Just make the right decision after weighing pros and cons. There is no 100% safe procedure ever. By that I include eating, cooking, driving, bathing, swmming...so on and on and on...
 22nd of Nov, 2009 by   HNLSEA 0 Votes
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   Brande 0 Votes
This morning i heard about Sono Bello on the radio 92.5 and it really caught my attention. Me and my boyfriend who live in seattle are both 20 years old and are both unhappy with our weight. I wear a size 7 in jeans and want to loose some fat in my abdominal area and thighs so i can be down to a 3 :)) same with my boyfriend he wants to get his stomach back! After doing alot of research and reading peoples reviews im FREAKING out... I'm not sure what exactly i want to do.It seems like alot of people are very unhappy with the results and the customer service mostly in the seattle/bellevue area also arizona. I was thinking about flying to Beverly Hills and getting my consultaion done there becasue all the positive reviews are comming from there. any suggestions on what you guys think?? im open to hear anything.
 31st of Dec, 2009 by   Debbie Ann -1 Votes
I would not go to ANY of them!!! I just had my areas fixed by a real plastic surgeon who did a great job. His name is Dr. Windle, he works for Providence out of Mill Creek area. I am very happy with my results and its only been five weeks. Good luck!
 17th of Jan, 2010 by   tioliver +1 Votes
I had my procedure this last fall. I couldn't be happier with the results. I spent over an hour with my physician prior to the procedure understanding exactly what I could expect from this procedure. It has been 8 weeks and if this was the final result, I am more then satisfied!
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Sono Bello Patient Care 0 Votes
Hello mesamom, I’m Sonobello’s director of patient care and I wanted to reach out to you and apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been during your visit with us. I would invite the opportunity to follow up on your comments/frustrations to see how we can improve and resolve any outstanding issues there may be. Please contact me at dirpc@sonobello.com. Thank you.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Sono Bello Patient Care 0 Votes
Hi AAnderson, I’m the director of patient care at Sono Bello and I would like the opportunity to follow up with you to discuss your experience with us. If you would be interested in discussing this please contact me at dirpc@sonobello.com.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Sono Bello Patient Care 0 Votes
TMorales, I’m director of patient care here at Sono Bello and I wanted to reach out to you and say we hope you found a suitable clinic to handle your body contouring needs. I know we issued you a refund some time ago but it’s very important to us to follow up with you on your concerns. Please contact me at dirpc@sonobello.com so we can understand from your perspective how we can improve.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Sono Bello Patient Care 0 Votes
Debbie Ann, I am sorry to hear this. I am the director of patient care here at Sono Bello and am following up with you to better understand what happened in and around your experience with us. You can reach me at dirpc@sonobello.com. I look forward to speaking with you.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Sono Bello Patient Care 0 Votes
Failale, I’m Sonobello’s director of patient care and I can’t tell you how happy we are to hear your procedure went well. As you mentioned in your review it does take some time for swelling to begin subsiding and for you to see your results. If you have any follow up questions or comments you can reach me at dirpc@sonobello.com.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Sono Bello Patient Care 0 Votes
Brande, I’m the director of patient care at Sono Bello and wanted to let you know that if you haven’t been in to see us we’d invite the opportunity. Please let me know if you would be interested in doing so, or if you already have, please let me know if everything has happened to your satisfaction. You can reach me at dirpc@sonobello.com. Thanks again.
 15th of Mar, 2010 by   zellie oroc 0 Votes

scam unprofessioanl - Sono Bello

The complaint has been removed at the request of an author.

Saving on Holiday Travel