logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Smile Implant Center Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from these guys

Smile Implant Center Contacts & Informations

Smile Implant Center

Posted: 2011-09-06 by    Marble

Stay away from these guys

Smile Implant Center
I've consulted a lot of other people. They're all out of their minds. When I talked to Dr. Teich, and he gave me the whole layout, I said finally something makes sense. You know, and reasonable sense. These other guys, if my first born wouldn't object they'd want him. And it was a whole thing, it was going to take 3, 4, or 5 years. Or whatever. You know, we have to do this and than have to wait 3 years. What are you talking about, all I want is some implants? Everybody else gets them.

I had been to other dentists. In fact even friends of mine and discussed implants and getting stuff done, and the costs. And I reckon Smile Implant Center beat them by somewhere around 5-8 thousand. Well that's significant. So I mean they were holding right to their advertising. And I said well, I'm going to do it. I'm not sorry because I reckon they went above and beyond what they were suppose to do anyway. Really what that proved to me was that they really cared about was the final outcome is EXCELLENT. This should be it, this should be my very last one. And I get all the teeth and its even gonna look superior than this. And that ain't terrible.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Chinese Nuke Scam