logo

BackgammonMasters
Hackers/Security
5. (37 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Sleepy's
Richmond
Richmond, Virginia
Phone: 804 555-1212
Great presentation and sale with promises 3 separate times "You don't have to worry- we have a Low Price Guarantee". Bought a $5, 000 set at a great discount, but one day before a holiday week. I have been around retail on the manufacturer and retailer side so I know to ask "What if you run a sale tomorrow?" "No problem"- the eager sales guy replied "You have 30 days for the Low Price Guarantee".
Of course the new sale prices a couple of hundred bucks lower the next day, nothing earth shattering, but I had my stuff delivered days later DURING THIS SALE EVENT, and asked the store if they could just credit me $ or product. "Sure!" they said, but you have to call corporate in Hicksville, NY for any price adjustments.
Sleepy's DOES NOT GUARANTEE pricing AGAINST THEIR OWN SALES- Just everyone else's. The supervisor basically said "You should have bought during the promotion" which was 12 hours later. This is a no brainer, just do the right thing. Apparently they do NOT care about repeat business. I will find every web site that does reviews and post this.
SLEEPY's does NOT care about you once they have rung the sale up.
Comments United States Mattresses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA -17 Votes
Not a helpful post there pal. What a moron.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA -17 Votes
Guess it's a Sleepy's employee. Witty comeback. I have no fight with you, please move on.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   Ramelle  Best Advice +14 Votes
Great advice Ilikeit!
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   Ramelle +4 Votes
It IS different because the Op jumped out of pocket with namecalling and then started whining "I'm telling!" when Ilikeit shot back. Unacceptable. The OP shouldn't have started dishing out what they can't eat.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA -7 Votes
Thought this was a board to post legitimate complaints, but apparently people lurk on here to post inane comments. For the record, I did not call anyone a name.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA -5 Votes
Got it. I stand corrected. SHE (YEP I GET IT he is a SHE- maybe) is still a moron for jumping on subjects just to point out SHE knows something others don't (And really? Does SHE). No more names but the activity here is really strange, not for me. Maybe when you all grow up I could help you learn how to get a real life. Just sayin'...
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA -4 Votes
Apologies for the moron thing, but you guys get to lash out like little boys (and girls)? Thanks for being the decency police. Please move on the the India complaint section.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA -5 Votes
What's with the "we"? Is this some group? Wasn't talking to you.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA -5 Votes
What I see are a bunch of screen names that have only been on here a short time (And yes, I'm in day 2 so that's not my point). That, plus Parrot's "rules of the road" speech usually indicates a real troll who has to change ID's frequently after posting offensive or libelous rants. And Parrot I believe you are the queen.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   Ghost of DocJ -4 Votes
I'm sure more than a few folks have more than one NIC. I don't...I have a life. I really don't see how Admin can stop the practice anyway. Just submit another e-mail address and get a new identity. Multiple handles are a hassle, to be sure. But, sometimes I have fun trying to match them to one another. It's an online forum...nobody dies here. Enjoy each other, warts and all. I'd stay and play longer...but life intervenes. All the best PIrate and c20!
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   Cathy Sable +1 Votes
Dear CMRVA,
Thank you for sharing your concern(s). We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   CMRVA +2 Votes
Thanks!
 18th of Nov, 2011 by   Cathy Sable -1 Votes
Thank you for sharing your concerns. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.

Earning More on Your Savings