logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (10 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
3. (15 mins ago)
KFC
Filthy conditions, staff uniforms, service and smell
4. (21 mins ago)
Janda Furniture - Janda Lounge
Leather on Janda lounge and frame are crap!
5. (23 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-06-27 by    Bzone

Not worth buying

Sears
Tennessee
Sears Protection Plan- Makes it very complicated to get a replacement when an item breaks.
Instead of just taking the item back to the store, they say you have to get a prepaid mailing label, place the item in a box, and mail it back to them. Then when they receive it, they'll send you a gift card to buy another item. They tried emailing the label to me-- I never received it, tried two different email addresses, it did not work. They said they'd send me a label in the mail-- never got it. Called back- and while on the phone tried them emailing me again-- nothing- it would not go through- so I emailed them and they sent me a reply. Their "reply" was supposed to be the prepaid label- but it was only a link to their website where I had to register my claim. They then said I should go to a UPS store, and have the UPS clerk to call them(the Sears Protect Plan) and ask sears to email THEM the prepaid label, while I wait there with the box to return. HA!! I said I'll just take it back to the store-- they said NO!! NO!! Do NOT take it back to the sears store-- because they're "system" is not they same as theirs and they will not be able to email them the prepaid label.--- but I'm supposed to go to a UPS store and ask the clerk there to spend 1/2 hour on the phone with sears to get them to send a label to UPS????? They're crazy-- and it sounds fishy to me-- SO I take it to UPS store-- and they look at me like I'm crazy-- they don't have time to call sears and get them to email them a prepaid label-- there's 10 people waiting in line---So I take the bull by the horn and take the damn product BACK TO THE STORE WHERE I BOUGHT IT-- it's the only thing that makes sense. They gave me a replacement product with no problem. So the Sears Protect Plan that you have to contact by phone or email is a crock-- ie. a big run around-- You can not get your product replaced by going through them.
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Tips for Timeshares