logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-06-04 by    ssmith73

Cancellation process

Ohio
To whom it may concern,

I cannot begin to explain how disappointed I am with your parts department cancellation process. I initially placed an order by calling and requesting a part for my Kenmore refrigerator (water filter #9002) the agent placed the order and at no time gave me cancellation requirements. I was e-mailed the order information, which did not explain your cancellation process.

About 20-25 minutes later I called back in to cancel the order. I was told to hold and was transferred. After waiting on hold again I was transferred again, only to be told abruptly that there was no way the order could be cancelled. I would have to wait for the part to be shipped and then call back in and request a return authorization, then once the part was back they would credit me back. I tried to reason with the agent but they would not budge and wasn’t accommodating. I disconnected the call and went to the Internet in search of a complaint line for sears…only to find many of them. I called 1-800-795-5030 and chatted briefly with an agent only to be transferred again. I finally got to Nikia (#200246) she explained to me once they press the button it goes to the manufacture and there was absolutely no cancellation available.

So here is my complaint…your company is large and well known. To explain to a customer that has been loyal to sears that there is nothing they can do is unacceptable. I work for a large telecommunication company and deal with parts orders for customers. I would have bent over backwards to assist a customer that no longer requested an order. There is always a way to cancel it, even if it is time consuming.

So I asked for a way to voice my complaint and was given an address. I will post this online for others to read in hope that others will find out how difficult it is to cancel with your parts department. I guess in all honesty I will not even get a response from you so I will make sure I stop shopping with sears in general.

A once loyal customer
Shawn Smith
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Sears Parts Department complaints
Sears Parts Department - Correct Washer Part Not Sent To Me

Comments

4th of Jun, 2011 by   ssmith73 0 Votes
My wife ordered the part online for half the cost. I found out after the fact.
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   SearsCare 0 Votes
Dear ssmith73:
I read your post here and would like to reach out and assist you. My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. Please accept my apology for the frustration and inconvenience you have endured trying to cancel your part order. We would like to help you.
At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the part was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping with the issue with your part.

Susan R..
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   Python287 0 Votes
OK here is the answer to Sears Parts - TopApplianceParts.com remember that website - and here is what you will get:

Sears Parts: $79.00 TopApplianceParts ; $ 22
Sears Parts: $77 TopapplianceParts $ 37

see the pattern - same item - big difference in price. TPA = great customer service- ships quickly- No BS!

Sears Parts = Horrible prices- expensive shipping - too much BS !

How to Avoid Grocery Scams