logo

SCBN
Prescription Assistance
2. (3 hrs 4 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
3. (3 hrs 10 mins ago)
All access tickets RIP OFF!
Taken for thousands of dollars for super bowl tickets!!!
4. (3 hrs 35 mins ago)
WATKINS PARTNERS RECRUITMENT
Don’t trust them – they take money for nothing
5. (3 hrs 37 mins ago)
Applebee's
Carside Poor Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sears Connect, montreal, Prince Edward Island Complaints & Reviews - mobile phone

Sears Contacts & Informations

Sears Connect

Posted:    Alfiler

mobile phone

sears connec
montreal, Prince Edward Island
Canada
They offered me a service with internet mobile in my phone for free, and after I commanded and I tryed to activate my service of internet but this didn't work, I called them and they said that internet was activated and confirm to me that this service was included in the plan for free and unlimited.

This was thuesday 24 june 2010, yesterday another agent called me and ask me about my internet " how is it going??? bla bla bla" and after, she told me that my plan will be charged by Kilo bytes at 5 cent dollar, I told her that her workmates confirmed to me that it was in the plan, and not only one time several times they assured that.

So I've surfed during two days!!!, in my cell phone is indicated that I used 40 Mb, so 40 000 kb x .05 = 2000 CAD, I'm really scared!!! I will wait on monday because they will call me with the real data to be charged.

The agent that called me, told me that the service included in my plan is called WAP and that is not internet, but the phone that they offered me with the plan desn't work with WAP !|!??# yu ju what it's that, I'm very disapointed and very scared too.

The question is, if I could defend myself of them in the case they try to charge me for the service, having in consideration that they assured me at the fist time that it was free.
Comments Canada Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2010 by   Alfiler 0 Votes
ok, I haven't nothing to say, they won't charge me anything, thay block my internet, anyway I can surf with my nokia, I don't know why, I wait not have mor surprises.

Credit Card Company Calling Fraud