Charge credit card without authorization

Salt Lake City, Utah
If you want to have fraudulent charges on your credit or debit card, ScoreSense can help you!!! Although I was very careful not to authorize or "opt in" for any of their services while I pursued an annual free credit report, ScoreSense still charged my credit card for $29.95. I called and told them to cancel it, as I did not order or authorize any charge. They said they would cancel and refund, buy then sent an email two days later saying they would not. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they lied like a rug, saying I ordered their service and "failed to cancel during the 'trial' period, " despite my initial call to cancel the charge and their promise to honor my request.

ScoreSense is a flat out fraud in my opinion. DO NOT give them a credit card or debit card number or they will charge you whether or not you want their service. These people are Internet scammers and thieves!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful?

31st of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am currently going through the same thing with ScoreSense. They owe me 6 months of credit refund 140.00 total. Will file a complaint with the attorney generals office!
 3rd of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi Pug,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

Contact Us