logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
2. (14 mins ago)
Axiom or Smartkurve or Edknovate
Axiom are the Worst Agent in Bangkok
5. (59 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

samsung GALAXY YOUNG S5360

Posted: 2011-11-24 by    ABHISHEK VERMA BHEL

SOFTWARE PROBLEM

Dear Sir,
I brought Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 Mobile fone recently.
It restarts itself as I dial any number or I talk on my phone for a long time.
I informed this problem of mine at Samsung Service Centre. They took my mobile for two days and gave back to me saying that they have solved the problem by changing the software.
But it was not so, Mobile is showing that problem again.
My one of friend also bought this mobile and is having the same problem.

I think there is some software glitch that need to be removed .

I request you to do the needful for the problem as the reputation of such a big company is at stake(as other similar devices might be having the same problem)

samsung GALAXY YOUNG S5360

Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Mar, 2012 by   problem solving. 0 Votes
sorry but i can't teach you.
 21st of Mar, 2012 by   duare 0 Votes
I have a problem of Samsung Galaxy Young it has no signal and I don't know why, it will automatically signed no signal. I already restore the factory settings and after a day my phone get started to no signal again. I bought this phone 3 months ago. Please advice me. Thank you. eD
 24th of Mar, 2012 by   MishaMarielle 0 Votes
My samsung galaxy y keeps on rebooting and it's REALLY ANNOYING!!! It's useless completely, i cant read messages, browse websites, listen to my music, etc. Please help us! I've already set it to factory defaults but still, it keeps on restarting. May be an App is causing the problem..or something in settings.. SAMSUNG COMPANY, please heeelllppp us!!!
 24th of Mar, 2012 by   Mohan_Srinivasamurthy 0 Votes
Its 100% true. I have been using Nokia for 9 years and had 4 models so far. Nokia never had any issues with any of my previous phones. I just bought this samsung galaxy y and as many of you mentioned, the call gets disconnected with in 5-10 seconds. This is the worst phone i have seen and i am highly disapponied buyiing this. I regret my decision
 1st of Apr, 2012 by   nairjula 0 Votes
Hello, I bought a samsung gallaxy Y GT S5360 4 days back. I am only a beginner. But there are two serious problems. The first time it took 14 hours for the halft charged battery to charge fully. The next occasion, it could could not charge fully even after 15 hours. Whats the problem. The other porblem is poor voice clarity. The people who receive my call say that the voice is very low and not clear at all. How can I overcome these promlems? nairjula@yahoo.com
 6th of Apr, 2012 by   Mohan_Srinivasamurthy 0 Votes
Guys, An update. As i said before, my mobile disconnects every 5-10 seconds. Finally, i came to know through one of the website that if with in 4 days from the date of purchase if we take it to the service center, they will exchange for a new one if there is a defect in our model. But, strange Samsung have not mentioned this anywhere...I have written to their customer services team (not support team) and a form which says it goes to CEO (?? Ii dont know if it is real) but i did it through their website. I took it to the service center and they denied exchaneg saying it was 6th day and they can only update software. What a great policy? Knowing that there s a defect, they refused it. They have notcommunicated about their exchange policy in warranty card or in their website as well. Somehow, it is working now after software upgrade. But still i am disappointed that i have bought a defective piece. Please pass this message to all. Atleast we can help our friends.
 15th of Apr, 2012 by   jaspy 0 Votes
my galaxy y automatically connects to the internet and eats up all my load.pls help me to solve it.tnx
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   Jewel hoque 0 Votes
My samsung GALAXY YOUNG S5360 not starting.
After lnstalling an application, my phone being hang. no key / touch working. therefore i have remove my battery and switch power on but it's not opening. just displaying the opening slide show "samsung". OK. phone is charging when connect to the charger.
Please anyone tell me what i do ?
is my O/S crashed ? how can i load a new O/S ?
Help me please please
 26th of Apr, 2012 by   tonichristov 0 Votes
Hello! Please, help me!Young Galaxy S5360 bought from my mobile operator in Bulgaria. In standby, the phone restarts itself, but it happens to be ruled by refusing to turn on the start button. This is my problem! I have to remove the back cover and battery of a second. Close and press the start button and everything is fine. Please, help me!
 3rd of Jun, 2012 by   lok maski 0 Votes
before 4 month i buty samaung galaxy y younggt 5360. It is also working properly.but when i use next sim it is restart automatically after every call.
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   santosh. 0 Votes
8 months old Samsung Young, battery charging itself from past 2 hour, even though its not plugged in
 6th of Sep, 2012 by   fennysih 0 Votes
why my samsung galaxy y always restarting?
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   om yousif 0 Votes
Samsung galaxy y's internal memory is very poor. As we add on the Apps it becomes very slow and the phone memory fills up very quickly. We cannot change these apps from phone memory to SD memory. Can you suggest any ways of changing these apps from phone to SD card.
thanks
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   om yousif 0 Votes
Dear sirs
i am dalia hussein
my problem is

25th of Oct, 2012 by   archi111 0 Votes
my samsung galaxy y s5360 fell from my hands a few days back.. from then it turns off automatically time to time. what shall I do.. ? pls help. !
 4th of Nov, 2012 by   kranthimal 0 Votes
Hi,
I brought Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 Mobile phone recently. Initially it was working fine and all of a sudden it shuts down itself also unable to find the network signals.

I informed this problem at Samsung Service Center. They took my mobile for two days and gave back to me saying that they have solved the problem by changing the software.(I guess they only does software change; assumes one solution for all kinds of problems but its not in practical )
In spite of being serviced at authorized service center the problem still persists.
Initially I suggested this phone to many of my friends and they are also facing same kinds of problems.
I think there is some software glitch that need to be removed .

I request you to kindly do the needful as Samsung is such a big company and should overcome such type of small problems and one of the user in this thread said that "the reputation of such a big company is at stake:("

Please reach me on : kranthi.malkajgiri@gmail.com
 4th of Nov, 2012 by   kranthimal 0 Votes
Hi,

Regards,
Kranthi
please reach me @ kranthi.malkajgiri@gmail.com
 12th of Nov, 2012 by   musoke habert 0 Votes
Iam MUSOKE, HABERT from, kampala UGANDA i have just bought this samsung galaxy young and it has started showing charging while its not charging i have swiched off but it keeps on charging even if its off the power .so what can i do it costed me alot of money here in uganda, e.africa.africe
my e-mail ;musokehabert@gmail.com
MY;address, MUSOKE, HABERT
WORLD, VISION INTERNATIONAL. UGANDA.
p.o.box 5319, .kampala, uganda.
mobile; 256-793293587
 7th of Jan, 2013 by   ysashish 0 Votes
Hello,
I im using samsung galaxy y from a year, nowadays from last 2 months im facing a problem of internal memory full problem. I had uninstalled all apps from my phone that i downloaded from play store, after uninstalling apps it ws showing 40Mb space n now aftr so many days im having no apps its showing just 20 Mb, it means if i download now any new app it will show memory full error message. Pls help me out what can i do now.

Regards,
Ashish
ysashish@gmail.com
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   fhussaini +1 Votes
In my samsung galaxy y s5360 im facing the problem of automatic call disconnected and during the call sensor is also not woking as the lights go off automatically is not working can some one please help me solving the problem.

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups