logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Saudi Telecom
lucky draw scam
2. (6 mins ago)
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/SBLC
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds

Safecart.com

Posted:    dugganhill

PC CLeaner

Oregon
I was offered a FREE scan from PC Cleaner. When the scan finished, I had SEVERAL items on my computer (according to PC Cleaner) that NEEDED to be removed. When I started to have them removed that is when I was informed that in order to REMOVE ALL of the threats on my computer it would cost me $29.95, but that my computer would run better & faster. But after the money was paid, low & behold, my computer had not changed at all. It still ran slow, and then began to freeze up on me when I was in the middle of something I was doing. Now, I have no idea how to go about getting a refund for this rip-off!!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2012 by   joyce allen 0 Votes
Same problem here PC runs no differently than before. Charged my card$39.94 which I will pay but sorely disappointed . Be nice to know if the company will stand behind their agreement Would this be considered an online scam????????
 16th of Mar, 2012 by   joyce allen 0 Votes
Scam????????????????
 26th of Jun, 2012 by   dostancia 0 Votes
Common complaint it would seem -
Paif 29.95 for Fast Again PC Booster, via PayPal.
Thought I'd boughty something but turned out I needed to contact them by phone. I use my phone for the internet connection. Thery didn't know how )I may have misuinderstood) to guide me with hard-wired internet. I can read but can't hear well. Asked for my money back. They put me on some sort of hold (no dial toe and no signal). Held for a few minutes and gave up. Decided to eat the $30.
Notified by PayPal O'd agreed to regular payments going on indefinatelt to SafeCart.. $15 twice a year. PayPal let me cancel that. I'm still out the $30 and have fingers crossed S afeCart can't get me for some kind of contract fault.
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   boopinbetty 0 Votes
i di not ask for this and i want my money back" now" thank you and dont be taking my money out of my account, , that is steeling, , bettymcbride16@yahoo.com
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   boopinbetty 0 Votes
you all have taken my money out of my bank and i want it back please, , betty mcride16@yahoo.com, , , thanks
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   Sue Monson 0 Votes
I canceled my pc cleaner and you still charged me want my money back in my acct as soon as possible!~!~!~!~!~!
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   jerry arnold 0 Votes
safecart you have taken my money out of my bank account please give it back didn't order anythang from you (jerry.arnold93@yahoo.com).
 24th of Dec, 2012 by   SafeCartSupport 0 Votes
Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com
 29th of Jan, 2013 by   Dont Trust SafeCart or PC Cleaner 0 Votes
Yes, PC Cleaner is a SCAM. I have spent countless hours in undoing this SCAM. If you happen to pay by PayPal, make sure you go into what is called Recurring Payments and CANCEL future Recurring Payments cause if you dont you end up with a NASTY surprise 6 months later. Next change all of your passwords for PayPal and Security Questions. If you cant find the Recurring Payments section, then go to the CONTACT button for PayPal and call them. They will take care of you. The first time PC Cleaner through SafeCart tried to charge me something my bank put a stop payment on them. We thought it was the end of it. 6 months later SafeCart is making unauthorized transactions through PayPal. Contacted bank reported SafeCart, contacted SafeCart and did speak with a human being who knew I had placed a Dispute on my PayPal account. Funny...how did they know this information, and they were very insisting on me removing the Dispute so they could give me back my money. I contact PayPal and talked to a higher up that stated NEVER cancel a Dispute if a merchant tells you to do so, this is just another sign of bad things. My issue is resolved and SafeCart WILL NOT be a problem in the future. In fact what is funny is that SafeCart does NOT have a phone number for PC Cleaner only a email address. And PC Cleaner is not on their list of Software companies they deal with. Um HELLO SCAM SCAM. So DONT do what SafeCart Rep mentioned about, instead contact your bank, contact PayPal and make sure you put a STOP to SafeCart, and make sure your Recurring Payments (which SafeCart claims PayPal automatically set me up on) is STOP. Change ALL of your Passwords. Pass it on SafeCart is NOT SAFE, and PC Cleaner is SCAM.
 19th of Aug, 2013 by   PATTI KURT 0 Votes
THIS IS A SCAM. THEY CHARGED ME 29.95 AND IT DID"NT FIX NOTHING ON MY COMPUTER. I HAD TO TAKE TO A SHOP AFTER I WASTED MY MONEY OM THIS "CRAP"..., MY COMPUTER WORKS GREAT NOW. I WENT BACK ON THIS SIGHT AND THEY HAD THE HEART TO TELL MY COMPUTER NEEDED FIXING, 'again". what a rip off...
 7th of Oct, 2013 by   Patro 0 Votes
I did get my funds back as I paid with Pay Pal and now will go in and check the recurring and will change passdwords.
My computer was slow but is really bad now since downloading safecart. i cannot get into my add and remove file to make sure it has been uninstalled. I feel safecart is at faulkt with that. i have to take my computer in now to get all cleaned. I am very upset as I use that computer for my job.
Any one else have problems deleting the program??? If not, then how did you do it.? Like above, I cannot get into my uninstall program.

Tips for Creating a Secure Password