logo

no help

399 Gilbert Street
Mansfield, Massachusetts
Phone: 508-339-8146
I purchased a version of Rosetta Stone several years ago. I went through the course one and then off an on I tr4ied to go through it again, but it stated acting up, screens going blank, cutting lessons off in the middle etc, to the point that it was not possible to continue.
I set it aside and tried again acouple of times. I recently called their customer service. They do not offer support anymore. They do not even offer strategies to follow myself that might fix it, or other people to call for help. Nothing at all. I do not see anywhere that I will not be able to get help with this after a certain time. The discs are in perfect shape, and I have not even gotten through them the second time. QWhat are we supposed to do, spend hundreds of dollars only to have to discard them as they age a little. The only thing they would do was sell me a new one. Not even software support!?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Rosetta Stone - Disorganized and rude over the phone
Rosetta Stone

Their prices vary wildly and they won't honor advertisements. They call at 7:30 am to collect and threaten legal action even after the item has been paid off.Disorganized and rude over the phone.
 10th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Rosetta Stone - Fake Product
rsdiscount4u.com

I ordered Rosetta Stone from this website because of the price. The product came, but the language CDs were blank, there was nothing on them. I never heard back from them, and of course, lost my money.

Is Work at Home a Scam or Real Deal?

Email: