logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Rooms to Go

Posted: 2014-01-12 by    ROSEBUD068

over zealous salesman

ROOMS TO GO
Went to Rooms to Go to buy a recliner...I decided on and indoor chaise that was priced $348...The salesman (who had no personality or time for chit chat) writes it up and tells me over $500...He added on stain protection, warranty and delivery of $65..WITHOUT EVEN ASKING.! HE PRACTICALLY DOUBLED THE PRICE OF THE CHAIR...

I told him..I DON'T WANT STAIN PROTECTION, I DON'T DO WARRANTEES (THEY SOUND GOOD BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PLACE A CLAIM ON IT ...LOTS OF LUCK..THEY FIND EVERY EXCUSE NOT TO PAY OUT OR FIX OR REPLACE) AND NOR WILL I PAY FOR DELIVERY WHEN I HAVE BOTH A VAN AND A TRUCK..HE WAS ANGRY TAKES EVERYTHING OFF AND SAID I HAVE TO BE HERE TUESDAY 9AM AS THEY HAVE NO ROOM TO STORE IT, I SAID OK THEN FOUND OUT HE MEANT THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY WHICH WAS 12 DAYS AWAY. I TOLD HIM FORGET IT AND WENT TO A THRIFT STORE AND BOUGHT A CHAIR FOR $30...OVER ZEALOUS SALESMAN WAS AN IDIOT... HIS ACTIONS COST HIM A SALE! I WILL LOOK FOR THE CHAIR I WANT ON AMAZON OR WAYFAIR RATHER THAN EVER GO TO ROOMS TO GO AGAIN...
Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2014 by   TellUsRTG 0 Votes
I am really sorry that you had to experience that at one of our showrooms. We do not condone that type of behavior from any of our employees and I would like to get more info if possible to inform the management of that store. Could you please email me at Tellus@Roomstogo.com with the location of the store and possibly the sales associates name?Please put "Complaints Board" in the subject line so that I can assist with this directly. I look forward to hearing from you, April.

Federal Government Job Fraud