logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.anytime-movies.com
Their trial is fake and they took money for it
2. (4 mins ago)
hellfire gun dogs
bad breeder that posts fake complaints
3. (4 mins ago)

Revolution Golf Contacts & Informations

Revolution Golf

Posted: 2011-12-01 by    WIB007

Bad PR

I Have requested that they cancel my VIP subscription for three months now. They replied after the first time that it would take approx. two weeks to cancel. It is three months later and they have removed me form the log in system so I can not access the VIP section of the website but they are still deducting my subscription fee every month.

And on top of that they have deducted the membership fees 5 times in the last three months!!!
I have sent them an email to query this problem but to no avail. The would simply not answer
my emails.

If there is anybody that know how to get in contact with somebody at this institution please help!!!

WIB007
Comments South Africa Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jun, 2012 by   brownie5711 0 Votes
any company who claims to have a pill that will make anyone a better golfer can't be honest
 16th of Jun, 2012 by   brownie5711 0 Votes
They are advertising a pill that will make any one play golf like the pros, do what a joke
 26th of Jun, 2012 by   urcomments 0 Votes
Jim Furyk is advertising an energy and focus formula too and there are many who agree with him. In golf culture if something helps one then that person usually share it. Revolutiongolf.com has a mission of helping golf through online instruction mainly and does not provide any type of pills, drinks, or foods through their Pro Shop or warehouse. Ask directly at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com or go to the website.
 26th of Jul, 2012 by   NEIL WOODS 0 Votes
I have been trying to contact Revolution Golf for three weeks now with no success. They keep sending the daily emails which can't be opened, it keeps telling me the website is not available. Customer service contact is unavailable due to website upgrade or server issues I have paid for membership and can get no answers!!!
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   Paul Ellis 0 Votes
If you ever have questions about Revolution Golf or our partners you can call us at 615-510-3248 or 800-935-3057 and email us at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com. I assure you that we stand behind the online golf instruction resources we offer and discount opportunities our members enjoy as well.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   Paul Ellis 0 Votes
Neil you can get your answers at https://revolutiongolf.desk.com or just call 615-510-3248 or 800-935-3057. If there is a wait to get through just call back a couple hours later because 75% of the time we're available instantly.
 29th of Jun, 2013 by   Milandudhia 0 Votes
I too cannot reach revolution golf. I ordered a product 3 weeks ago and still no sign of it. I have also tried calling but no one ever answers and sent several mails to their customer support mail address and used the .desk.com site to send a complaint. They have simply taken my $224 and gone quiet... Terrible service and unless I hear from them soon, I will be exploring legal action to get my money back.
 24th of Feb, 2014 by   Frank Maguuire 0 Votes
I have the same problem. Cannot get to the website. They have been most helpful when I finally made contact. But, it takes forever. Cheers Frank Maguire.
 28th of Oct, 2014 by   TC Boice 0 Votes
I paid for a lifetime RG+ membership. Suddenly my access is denied. Have sent email and have left a phone message. Their answer message said they would call me back; they have not. They have also not answered my email.
Good golf tips, but a horribly run company. Given the chance, I would not do business with them again.

Driveway Scam