logo

Revolution Golf Contacts & Informations

Revolution Golf

Posted: 2011-12-01 by

Bad PR

I Have requested that they cancel my VIP subscription for three months now. They replied after the first time that it would take approx. two weeks to cancel. It is three months later and they have removed me form the log in system so I can not access the VIP section of the website but they are still deducting my subscription fee every month.

And on top of that they have deducted the membership fees 5 times in the last three months!!!
I have sent them an email to query this problem but to no avail. The would simply not answer
my emails.

If there is anybody that know how to get in contact with somebody at this institution please help!!!

WIB007
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Revolution Golf complaints
Revolution Golf - Bad Fulfillment

Comments

16th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
any company who claims to have a pill that will make anyone a better golfer can't be honest
 16th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
They are advertising a pill that will make any one play golf like the pros, do what a joke
 26th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Jim Furyk is advertising an energy and focus formula too and there are many who agree with him. In golf culture if something helps one then that person usually share it. Revolutiongolf.com has a mission of helping golf through online instruction mainly and does not provide any type of pills, drinks, or foods through their Pro Shop or warehouse. Ask directly at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com or go to the website.
 26th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have been trying to contact Revolution Golf for three weeks now with no success. They keep sending the daily emails which can't be opened, it keeps telling me the website is not available. Customer service contact is unavailable due to website upgrade or server issues I have paid for membership and can get no answers!!!
 26th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Revolution Golf - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE
REVOLUTION GOLF

I have been a member for over a year and now find I can no longer contact this company I still receive daily emails but cannot open them or contact them to remedy the problem as all their websites are unavailable
 8th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
JUST CLICK ON UPDATE PROFILE AND THEN TICK THE UNSUBSCRIBE PAGE AND YOU SHOULD NOT HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
If you ever have questions about Revolution Golf or our partners you can call us at 615-510-3248 or 800-935-3057 and email us at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com. I assure you that we stand behind the online golf instruction resources we offer and discount opportunities our members enjoy as well.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Neil you can get your answers at https://revolutiongolf.desk.com or just call 615-510-3248 or 800-935-3057. If there is a wait to get through just call back a couple hours later because 75% of the time we're available instantly.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Very true. But we will refund any & all extra charges as well https://revolutiongolf.desk.com
 29th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I too cannot reach revolution golf. I ordered a product 3 weeks ago and still no sign of it. I have also tried calling but no one ever answers and sent several mails to their customer support mail address and used the .desk.com site to send a complaint. They have simply taken my $224 and gone quiet... Terrible service and unless I hear from them soon, I will be exploring legal action to get my money back.
 24th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem. Cannot get to the website. They have been most helpful when I finally made contact. But, it takes forever. Cheers Frank Maguire.
 28th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I paid for a lifetime RG+ membership. Suddenly my access is denied. Have sent email and have left a phone message. Their answer message said they would call me back; they have not. They have also not answered my email.
Good golf tips, but a horribly run company. Given the chance, I would not do business with them again.
 6th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have been a member since their name was Peak Performance Golf and still continue to be a member on a lifetime membership now. I have to admit there were some issues early on under Peak Performance but they all got resolved along with them giving me a VIP membership free for one full year to make up for the misunderstanding. As Revolution Golf they continue to offer great Professional video's, training aids, DVD's, online access to my earlier paid for videos, great brand name equipment with stock or upgraded shafts and less than pro shop prices. They have been and continue to satisfy most of their customers or they would not be a successful company that continues to grow and expand. Dealing with the ever changing Internet communication capabilities of video steaming, customer orders, etc. too meet their growing customer demands, it is inevitable their may be some occasional issues. I find a phone call even if it take a little more time to talk to a live person, usually gets better results than trying to communicate the issue or complaint on the internet. I do however always ask for the persons name I'm talking to and follow-up with and email spelling out what was discussed and agreed upon to resolve the issue. For the people above with complaints about Revolution golf -- as in golf, life sometimes gives us a slice, hook or some other poor result even when we think we are doing everything right!!! The phone numbers listed above have worked for me when necessary. people

8 Positive Changes in Health Reform