logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
LG Electronics Service Centre - South Africa
Empty promises and no freaking TV
2. (38 mins ago)
CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
WINNING NOTIFICATION
5. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
pharma-mart.com
I got scammed by them, post a complaint on eroids and got banned for it and my order deleted

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Republic Tobacco, gleinveiw, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - New top rolling machine

Republic Tobacco Contacts & Informations

Republic Tobacco

Posted:    nickel

New top rolling machine

Republic Tobacco
gleinveiw, Illinois
The new roller that adjusts is worthless as tits on a bore hog. Why change something that works with a peace of crap. Hell if you need more money raise the price a little i would rather pay a little more for a thing that works than buy a peace of crap and get mad and buy some other brand.
Comments United States Tobacco Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Nov, 2008 by   LOL WUTTINGTON 0 Votes
Rolling is easy as fuck if you have the motor skills of at least a child.

Again, you're stupid for buying it.
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   Brad Rierson 0 Votes
i agree.. a rolling machine shouldnt break the first month you own it. i have had many problems with it, and have opted to roll without the use of a machine.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   rs tipton 0 Votes
I have recently had a run in with republic tobacco over its chinese made top rolling machine that broke after 1 week of use..I also have the same complaint with dried out crappy tobacco from this company

if youre reading this please e mail meat

mugwumpmolerat@aol.com

I am gathering support for a formal complaint against the company and need to know how many others feel the same way I do (will be publishing ads and using the stories on a radio show I work for)

I work for a radio show out of LA and am willing to publicly trash Republic Tobacco on air...and take the fallout

so anyone reading this please e mail me with your complaints I will make Sure hey get heard

Thanks for your time

RS Tipton
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   Chill Dude 0 Votes
I've used a couple of machines with great success. The small slide-action Top tube cigarette machine is very inexpensive (less than $5) and has proven very reliable. By squeezing it more or less tightly, you can use tobacco of various moisture content without jamming. I also have the very expensive Premier shift-lever machine, which requires the tobacco to be slightly on the dry side, or it jambs. I'm not sure how you broke yours, but I never had an issue.
All tobaccos dry out, especially in the winter. They make little humidor disks for that.
If you're willing to make a such huge deal on the air over such a tiny issue, you may want to adjust your medication rather than grab the microphone.

Online College Degree Scams