logo

RegCure, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - Scam

RegCure Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Scam

I ran registry cure after it talked me into the Free software download which is all you get for free. It found over 300 errors in my registry. When I ran my Norton Utilities it only found 2. Then it turn me to there web site and told me in so many words, Give us your money and will fix all these errors we found for free.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

RegCure - FAKE/ MONEY HUNGRY.

DOWNLODED REGCURE FOR MY NEW COMPUTER FOR LATER PROBLEMS THAT MAY EXIST. PAID THE AMMOUNT TO HAVE AND COMPUTER SUDDENLY WENT NUTS. WILL NOT RUN AS IT DID BEFORE REGCURE WAS LOADED AND PAID! I TRIED REPAIRING MYSELF AND OTHERS. "I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
 11th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

RegCure - They are nothing but thieves!
www.regcure.com

Two weeks ago we paid what we thought was 29.95 for regcure to help our computer but we have found out they charged us ten dollars more than we were told. It is a great scam they have pulled because we have bought a program that doesnt even work. They are nothing but thieves.
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

RegCure - discontinue RegCure
RegCure

Please discontinue my Reg Cure software as it has messed up
my computer. My license key is 3D802F4E2085002C128
I will notify Visa that I have cancelled this charge
Order ID:RYX8192D
date of purchase 10-16-07
 2nd of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

RegCure - didn't do a darn thing, infact made it worse
regcure
5707 w Carlsville rd
Sturgeon Bay
Wisconsin
Phone: (920)743-5462
www.regcure.com

after using regcure for the second time I noticed that alot of my programs had to be re-installed and there really was no change in how fast it went , and before using this product yeh it was slow but i never lost programs . I feel that i was frauded and would like my $39.90 back .
 2nd of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
all of the compaints that i read after my compalaint, we all seem to have very similar problems
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Malfunction!
RegCure

This product is faulty. I downloaded and registered so it would clear runtime errors and fix my add/remove program. When i try to fix registry errors a runtime error pops up on the program itself. Its ridiculous.
 8th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Price deception!
RegCure

The advertising suggested Regcure was reduced from $29.95 to $9.95 , and when I proceeded I was billed $39.95 with no opportunity to verify or cancel!!!
 16th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Regcure registration!
7227 west chester pike
Upper Darby
Pennsylvania
Phone: 610-352-2133

I registered and paid $9.95 for regcure. But the program does not cure and clean problem items found and asking for registration.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - dont work
dell
Carlsbad
New Mexico
Phone: 5058854670

regcure repairs file/path and check again shows 22 again 92 register key just refund my money to much problem with regcure
 10th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Caused computer problems!
Apple Valley
Minnesota

I purchased and downloaded RegCure and could not get it registered. While waiting for a 48 hr reply on the problem my computer froze up. I deleted the program and the computer is fine. I canceled the order within hours and requested a refund several times. I have heard nothing. I paid by Visa.
 17th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Recurring fees
Paretologic.com
Arizona
www.paretologic.com

I "bought" the program in September 2007. I have since been told there is an annual $19.95 subscription renewal fee. Customer service refuses to answer any of my queires. I do not recommend this product at all.
 25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I purchased RegCure on April 24, 2008. I would like a refund for this because it never corrected the problems on my computer. I paid by Visa and would like a credit please. Thank you.
 4th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - NOT HAPPY
PARETO LOGIC
803 E. 2ND ST. S
Middleton
Idaho
HTTP://WWW./REGCURE.COM/DOWNLOAD

DOESN'T WORK RIGHT KEEPS WANTING ME TO DOWNLOAD MORE AND PURCHASE, WILL UNINSTALL AND WANT REFUND ASAP
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Overcharge, no customer services

They overcharged my for 39.99 more when the site says the cost is 29.99, and there is absolutely no customer services for cancellation.
 7th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Rip off
www.regcure.com

That ridiculous program deleted many important files before I had a chance to stop it. What a ball buster and NO TELEPHONE number and SUPPORT no response.
 12th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

NOW THEY CLAIM THAT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY MORE

THEY DON'T ANSWER E-MAIL

IS PAID TILL NEXT YEAR
 14th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
If you save the software installer to a disc there is no need to continually download the program.
 15th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
RegCure is the scam of scams. Unfortunately, it doesn't do much good to find enlightenment AFTER you've purchased a dangerous and fraudulent product. This is what I learned from intensive research. I just hope you will not repeat my mistake.

1. NO registry cleaner is truly effective. Save your money. If you use Windows XP, Norton Utilities WinDoctor can actually fix problems and help your computer run more efficiently. I've used it for years, and this is not a paid endorsement.

2. Out of curiosity, I ran RegCure five times in a row. Each time it found multiple errors that didn't crop up on the first pass. This is the clever way RegCure markets its bogus software. It entices you to try a "free scan" that will always find problems. Naturally, you can't eliminate the problems unless you buy the product.

3. There seems to be no way to get your money back. The company does not reply to e-mails and there's no contact info for cancellation.

4. DO NOT UNINSTALL RegCure. Best thing to do is uncheck all the preference blocks and set the automatic scan to dates in the past. Then just leave it. One automatic scan crashed my computer, destroyed my desktop and left me with different fonts on my display after I ran System Restore. It also impacted my media players and the damage continues. Do not run RegCure Backup either. You'll be playing with fire.

5. It is a smart scam because it victimizes frantic people who have computer problems and aren't sophisticated or brave enough to use Regedit. The marketing is very persuasive with "testimonials" that appear legitimate. That's how they steal your money.

I've learned the parent company has over 100 employees and is located in Canada. It makes you wonder what fraud is next. Maybe a related program like "RegCure Professional." You'll pay $59 for that one, and they'll take $69. Sorry about the lengthy complaint, but it's all factual and these people should be prosecuted.
 18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - lied about price
regcure
regcure.com

they advertised service for $29.99 but if signedup today I would get it for $9.99 then i check out and i am asked how i want to pay and I get Billed $39.90 what the heck ! I would have signed up for it at that price can you please help?
 25th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

RegCure - Didnt fix all my problems
Home
1116 Ast S E
Ephrata
Washington
Phone: 5097546223

Downloaded regcure, It fixed some things but not what i needed. I have dll dialog that keeps popping up on the screen, i was under the impression that reg cure fixed dll intries. I would like a refund. Thank you.

3 Ways to Clean Up Your Credit History