logo

Orite hair
Rubbish hair
3. (18 mins ago)
silkroad-pharmacy.com
They didn’t send order and communicate with clients
4. (26 mins ago)
Dealdash.com
Whatever you do, do not waste your time here
5. (35 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
SCAMMED

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

RegCure by Paretologic, Idaho Complaints & Reviews - Bogus software, reports false probems and then does nothing!

RegCure by Paretologic Contacts & Informations

RegCure by Paretologic

Posted:    Roger Jeggo

Bogus software, reports false probems and then does nothing!

Pareto Logic
Idaho
support.regcure.com
1. Overcharged. price was $29.95 but credit card was billed $35.19.

2. Product does nothing but reports errors, (may be false?) and then says they have been cleared. It's very suspicious and in reality I don't believe anything is being done.

3. This product and the company looks like it's a complete scam.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2008 by   Joel Lerner 0 Votes
I purchased the software, and thought I was making a one time purchase to use the software forever. The next thing I know after only owning it for 2 weeks it's saying I have too many installations ( I had only one), and I have to renew it! It acted as if I only had the trial and was only willing to clean 2 things and not all the errors it supposedly found. I wish the worst for those rip off bastards!
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Rita 0 Votes
I was looking for a file extention to open an .ifc file that I received. Pareto Logic came up and said that I was missing a Registry Key. It then told me that they would do a free scan. Over 1, 300 errors were found. I clicked to fix them. A a pop up said that 19 were repaired and for $29.99, the others would be repaired.
I purchased it and then there was no way to repair the others! It gave me a list of Registry Keys to choose from, to repair! I know just enough about Registry Keys to know that I could ruin my computer by changing them. Their warning said the same thing!
There was nothing more that I could do with the software that I purchased. There was no phone number to call. I finally found a phone number online and called the following day. A very nice young woman did a credit for me and it went through within a couple of hours since the transaction was still pending. I feel fortunate to get a refund with so little trouble!
 30th of Jan, 2009 by   Dawn 0 Votes
Bogus Software. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE. I am trying to get a credit on my card. It states it is free, however charges you more than what the charge is listed on the web site. There is no phone number and no response when you email customer service.
It also does not do anything to the virus' or your computer. It does not repair.
I finally found a phone number 250-370-9229 however I am still trying to reach someone to give me a credit.
THIS IS A FRAUD!
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   Greg 0 Votes
I bought Driver cure from Paretologic, installed program but I am very dissatisfied with the product,
I tried the phone number 1-250-370-9229, was redirected than informed that all representivies are busy.
I need to know how to get a credit back I removed the program.

anyone know?
 19th of Mar, 2009 by   warren mcneilly 0 Votes
I have paid for program but unable to download. I was charged $49

Warren McNeilly
7 Orchard St. Greenville, RI 02828

Email wmmcneilly@msn.com

wmmcneilly@msn.com
 19th of Mar, 2009 by   warren mcneilly 0 Votes
I have paid for program but unable to download.
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   Dan +1 Votes
I ran RegCure 3/16/09 and it found, guess what, over 1, 300 errors on mine and fixed 19, same as Rita. Then on 4/3/09, my identity was stolen. I can't link it to RegCure, but am suspicious. diviney@embarqmail.com
 7th of Jun, 2009 by   kennethcanapi23 0 Votes
REGCURE IS A PROGRAM WHICH CLEANS AND OPTIMIZES YOUR PC BY CLEANING THE REGISTRY KEYS OF YOUR COMPUTER
THROUGH SCANNING...

BUT REGCURE IS NOT THAT EXACTLY AT ALL...

because regcure is a scam!!!
regcure is a product of paretologic company.
please dont buy or download any paretologic product and run all of its function, like installing and using the product!!!

and when im dragging files, they cant be dragged completely!Also, it slows the performance of my computer!

it's all because of the regcure!, it destroyed my registry keys!

(the one's who's readin' this)
please dont use any paretologic product for your own computer's sake...

kennethcanapi23@gmail.com
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   alina1979 0 Votes
I use RegCure for 1 year, and it is really good. Before RegCure, windows and internet started very slow, but now everyting is ok. First you think that it does nothing, but it really fixing your computer (sorry if my english is not so well)
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   Azgeorge 0 Votes
I have been using RegCure for over a year without a problem. It was recommended by several independent sources. It looks like the majority of complaints revolve around the "Free" trial, which cleans 19 or so problems, but ask for you to purchase the product to fix the remaining problems. What did those people expect for Free?
I have never called Pareto, but they have always answered my Emails.
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   D. Atkins 0 Votes
I down loaded pareto logic Regcure on the 3rd feb 2010 still waiting for my license code its now 8th feb 2010 no response from Pareto Logic

D. Atkins England
 8th of Jul, 2011 by   Rocheux 0 Votes
I want to say that I was downloading the free Microsoft Security Essentials(MSE). I decided to do it to my old old laptop which is so slow that I replaced it...ok so somehow this pareto logic program snuck in there because I was careless in getting MSE. It's easy to be misled, and by golly I unintentionally jumped the track. When I began to realize it wasn't the same program (MSE) I'd gotten and was running on my desktop and new laptop, I clicked the X and got rid of it. It had set me up by saying I had over 1000 errors and it was going to fix them if I just clicked OK...or FIX THEM or whatever. I had an old memory come back of the registry ripoffs of which I've read over the years. I went after MSE more carefully and now it's running on my old laptop. Not only is pareto a ripoff, but they have ways to make u think u R getting a Microsoft free product and they give u theirs. Reminds me of the Cowbird's laying of her eggs in other birds' nests and they raise her young. Avoid Pareto at all costs. Dr Stan in Mesa

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund