logo

Posted:    Valerie

Awful company

Raffaello Network
raffaello-network.com
I had purchased 2 pairs of the same Prada shoes in different colors. They were thong type sandals. Both pairs broke - the thong part came completely out of the sole (a clear defect in the design of the shoe itself). People do not expect to pay nearly $400 for a pair of shoes and then have them break. It was the first time I had worn one of the pairs. I returned the first pair (at my shipping cost of over $40) to Raffaello in Torino, Italy. They did refund me for these, however not the shipping cost. I returned the second pair however, I had already broken down the box the shoes came in. Because I do not have the box to return to Raffaello - they are refusing to refund me and are warning me not to try to work with my credit card company to try to get the money back from Raffaello. On top of this - their customer service is horrible to work with. I highly recommend to everyone - to never do business with Raffaello - I am out nearly $400 after shipping the broken shoes back to Raffaello in Italy. This company has lost any future business from me and many current or potential customers I will share this horrific experience with.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Oct, 2008 by   J. ZIENTA 0 Votes
THEY SUCK, ORDERED PURSE TOOK 3 MONTHS BEFORE THEY TOLD ME "WE, ER OUT OF THEM"
THANKS ALOT FOR WASTING MY TIME WHEN I COULD HAVE PURCHSED FROM SOMEONE ELSE!
BG OR NM WHICH HAS GREAT SALES ON DESIGNER PURSES PRADA. MARC JACOBS ETC.
AND RAFFEALO INFATED PRICES SUCK, I STICK WITH NEIMAN MARCUS AND BERGMAN WITH 30 TO 51% OFF!!!
 12th of Nov, 2008 by   Amy 0 Votes
I guess people should read their refund policy, as I have just done so, from this posting... I was curious. It stated they do not accept when damaged . And they do offer their own DHL at their charge. Still better than Nieman Marcus! Try them they are worse. Bluefly, even more frustrating. - as for the person whom did not get notified of out of stock... read the fine print on Neiman marcus they handle out of stock the same way... SUCK IT UP PART OF ORDERING ON LINE. This company RN has been awesome to me and many people in my circle.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   suckycompany 0 Votes
SHITS GAY!!!
 31st of Aug, 2011 by   James19247 0 Votes
Ummm, Amy. No online retailer should take 3 months or anywhere near that long to tell a customer that they are out of stock on an item they purchased. That is absolutely ridiculous. You must work for this Rafaello Network because everything you say is totally biased and moronic to be quite honest. And not accepting a return because of a box? Come the F#@$ on...
 23rd of Feb, 2012 by   Freq-online-shopper 0 Votes
HEY PEOPLE GROW UP WE ARE IN THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY - YOU BUY ONLINE... READ ALL THE FAQ'S AND HELP SECTION... OR DID YOU NOT DO THAT WHEN GROWING UP???? WELL IT IS RETAIL THE COMPANY SETS THE RULES - YOU BUY FROM THEM YOU ABIDE BY THEM... GROW UP AND BUY SMART WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE!
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   salomanje 0 Votes
i bought 29 may 2012 2 pairs of prada shoes and i sent bank transfer raffaello network company bank account they said to me when we saw the money our bank account then we will send shoes.5 june they sent to me email and they said we don't have size one pair shoes that i want.i chooses another shoes and i sent email which shoes i wanted today 6 june but no reply.DONT BUY ANYTHING

Lawmakers Urged to Make Schools Safer