logo

Psychic Amanda
Fraud/Scam
2. (54 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
3. (1 hr 1 mins ago)

Quickfilmz.com

Posted: 2012-07-06 by    Carl Steen

Scam

Quickfilmz.com
Site Quickfilmz.com is a scam. At first they offer you many opportunities and a good movie choice but after a while You’ll realize that there is nothing to watch at all. Then you decide to refuse using their services but you realize that have paid already for the next month.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Quickfilmz.com complaints
Quickfilmz.com - Charged monthly fee?

Comments

24th of Nov, 2012 by   Luis Espinosa Jarpa 0 Votes
Por ver una prueba gratuita tuve que cerrar mi cuenta, ya que me estaban cobrando la cantidad de 49.95 dolares y jamás pude ver tal
película, lo raro que con la información que entregué, no sé como obtuvieron mi Nº de Tarjeta de Crédito, quizás a cuantas personas
más habrán engañados estos estafadores. Los emplazo a que me digan que película fué la que descargué.
 14th of Jun, 2013 by   tinawhite +1 Votes
i registered for a free trial and they billed me automaticly. then they wont let me login. they keep sending me to the sign in page and when i do that they say this account already exist, but wont let me login. tina white. tinawhite@cableone.net. this site is so annoying.
 25th of Jun, 2013 by   Trey05 0 Votes
I signed up for this site for a 5-day free trial, and they never mentioned anywhere on their site that free-trial users will be switched to a $50 premium membership automatically if the free trial doesn't get cancelled in 5-days. I called and explained this to them, but they refused to give me a refund. I can't even login anymore.
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   Cindy J. 0 Votes
I didn't even realize I had registered for the 5-day trial, because I didn't think it had gone though.
Now they have been charging me since Feb while I was OOT. Bastards!
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   nicola simek 0 Votes
I also signed up for the 5 day trail and they charged me to.Can someone pls tell me if its a once of payment or monthly and if its monthly how to cancell it...
 24th of Feb, 2014 by   Lizumard 0 Votes
I wish I had seen these comments before. I just called them and cancelled my "membership." The website specifically said they would not charge the credit card. They must have some hidden fine print that says otherwise. Like Carl Steen wrote above, the movie I really wanted to watch was not on there anyway even though the search said it was. I don't fall for many - if any - of these. Biggest scam ever. I told the chick on the phone that I was going to have the charges reversed through my bank. At least I'm going to try.
 15th of Jul, 2014 by   Moviefool 0 Votes
This site is crap. I also got directed to it when looking for a specific movie to watch. After signing up for the free five day trial, I realized immediately that the only movies offered were movies that no one has ever heard of and they have absolutely nothing to offer that I had even heard of. I immediately canceled the trial membership, but was still billed the $1.03. I will be watching my checking account closely to make sure that there are no other charges and have actually logged in twice now just to cancel and re-cancel. Definite scam!

Health Care Without Insurance: $100 a Month