logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Melissa Brault
Sent deposit, story keeps changing
2. (33 mins ago)
Newegg.com
RMA return Fraud
3. (54 mins ago)
No No Hair Removal
unauthorized use of credit card
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)

Quickfilmz.com

Posted: 2012-07-06 by    Carl Steen

Scam

Quickfilmz.com
Site Quickfilmz.com is a scam. At first they offer you many opportunities and a good movie choice but after a while You’ll realize that there is nothing to watch at all. Then you decide to refuse using their services but you realize that have paid already for the next month.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Quickfilmz.com complaints
Quickfilmz.com - Charged monthly fee?

Comments

24th of Nov, 2012 by   Luis Espinosa Jarpa 0 Votes
Por ver una prueba gratuita tuve que cerrar mi cuenta, ya que me estaban cobrando la cantidad de 49.95 dolares y jamás pude ver tal
película, lo raro que con la información que entregué, no sé como obtuvieron mi Nº de Tarjeta de Crédito, quizás a cuantas personas
más habrán engañados estos estafadores. Los emplazo a que me digan que película fué la que descargué.
 14th of Jun, 2013 by   tinawhite +1 Votes
i registered for a free trial and they billed me automaticly. then they wont let me login. they keep sending me to the sign in page and when i do that they say this account already exist, but wont let me login. tina white. tinawhite@cableone.net. this site is so annoying.
 25th of Jun, 2013 by   Trey05 0 Votes
I signed up for this site for a 5-day free trial, and they never mentioned anywhere on their site that free-trial users will be switched to a $50 premium membership automatically if the free trial doesn't get cancelled in 5-days. I called and explained this to them, but they refused to give me a refund. I can't even login anymore.
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   Cindy J. 0 Votes
I didn't even realize I had registered for the 5-day trial, because I didn't think it had gone though.
Now they have been charging me since Feb while I was OOT. Bastards!
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   nicola simek 0 Votes
I also signed up for the 5 day trail and they charged me to.Can someone pls tell me if its a once of payment or monthly and if its monthly how to cancell it...
 24th of Feb, 2014 by   Lizumard 0 Votes
I wish I had seen these comments before. I just called them and cancelled my "membership." The website specifically said they would not charge the credit card. They must have some hidden fine print that says otherwise. Like Carl Steen wrote above, the movie I really wanted to watch was not on there anyway even though the search said it was. I don't fall for many - if any - of these. Biggest scam ever. I told the chick on the phone that I was going to have the charges reversed through my bank. At least I'm going to try.
 15th of Jul, 2014 by   Moviefool 0 Votes
This site is crap. I also got directed to it when looking for a specific movie to watch. After signing up for the free five day trial, I realized immediately that the only movies offered were movies that no one has ever heard of and they have absolutely nothing to offer that I had even heard of. I immediately canceled the trial membership, but was still billed the $1.03. I will be watching my checking account closely to make sure that there are no other charges and have actually logged in twice now just to cancel and re-cancel. Definite scam!
 1st of Nov, 2014 by   Waverley 0 Votes
I found out about this scam when I checked my credit card account for a different matter. I found the $1.05 charge on the 20th and the $50 charge on the 25th. What puzzles me is that I don't recall ever signing up for this "service", nor do I recall giving out my card number, a 16-digit item that I would certainly remember doing. As a security measure, I do not keep it on my computer at all nor any other sensitive data - bank account numbers etc. As far as I can ascertain, this organisation is Russian in origin and the head office is in a tax haven in the Caribean. I have cancelled my subscription to the "service", removed a cookie relating to them from the browser and finally removed and re-installed the browser, since that is likely to have been corrupted by a virus originating from these scammers.

Waverley
 9th of Dec, 2014 by   reallly not happy 0 Votes
SCAM SCAM SCAM, everyone should check this site before signing up with these con merchants. Signed up for a 5 day free trial and within 2days they had charged my credit card which went undetected until the credit card statement came in. Contacted them to say that this wasn't fair or legal and they sent some bumf back saying that the registration hadn't been completed, so really in essence should they have really charged me????? Could do with finding out who regulates these idiots and get them stopped ASAP.
 16th of Dec, 2014 by   tami59 0 Votes
Kész átverés az OTP-bankszámlámról levontak 50$-és semmit nem kaptam. Ügyes-nagyon ügyes ne dőljetek be!!!
 16th of Dec, 2014 by   tami59 0 Votes
Nagy Becsapás az egész-OTP bank hitelkártyámról levontak 50 $-és semmit nem kaptam! Ügyes nagyon ügyes magyarok tanuljatok !

A Facebook Identity Theft