logo

Posted:    Aniruddha Mohod

Very Poor Mobile Banking Service

India
netpnb.com
I am a customer of Punjab National Bank. Several months ago I opt for Mobile Banking of PNB. For the first time the Password was so blurred that it was unable to guess. I went to branch and ask them to try. When the password was entered wrong for 5 times the account was freeze. Here we can note that anybody who knows the user ID can block your internet banking or mobile banking. And the userid is openly given on the Passbook. When asked for next password it came after 1 months. In State Bank of India you get the password the same day. The transaction password was used to expire after 3 months. Though there is facility in the application to change the transaction password you cannot change it because after clicking entering Current Password, New Password, Reenter New Password and pressing Ok nothing happens the screen do no go forward. I got new password 3 months after application. Now my mobile says please download new application. When I go to download new application it gives the screen attached herewith. It says click on SAVE button to download. And the download button is not displaying anywhere. When contacted on these numbers 1 8 0 0 1 8 0 2 2 2 2, 011-23708151 / 23716659. It continuously says The number is busy please dial after sometime. When mailed on mobhelp@pnb.co.in there is no replay anytime. I contacted for more than 5 times.

Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2011 by   ritesh madhukar bhopale 0 Votes
 21st of Aug, 2013 by   Aashish rawat 0 Votes
Hello pnb service we have no a/c in pnb bank bt the msg is always delivering in my mobile no 9213482562 by ATM while i didnt use this no to any bank and i m bothering due to this so plz i request u stop this messaging.
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   pnb bank 0 Votes
i am a customerof punjab national bank .dear sir my prombel is, i change the sms alert no my old no . 8267981625. i want to sms alert new no -8288891088 plg immizently action . thank you very much ..my account no- 1209000400302957 my name is amandeep singh my address rhq pl, 112 engr regt, cme pune .
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   amandeep singh nahar 0 Votes
 31st of Oct, 2013 by   NARINDER KOHLI 0 Votes
dear sir/mam
maine pichle saal pnb bank, g.t road phagwara ki main branch se loan liya tha jiski installments regular time pe ja rhi hai, lekin phir bhi daily subah 4 am mujhe bank ki taraf se sms aata hai ki insufficent balance hone ki vajah se aap ki 9300/-rs.ki trasection fail ho gyi hai, iske ragrding main bank ke agm saabko written complaint bhi de chuka hu jis o diye huye bhi ek mahina ho chuka hai.mera loan account no.hai 03838001b00001002 jo ki kohli studio k namm se hai, mera name NARINDER KOHLI Aur addredds hai kohli studio prem pura phagwara aur jb bhi main 9300/- se jyada ka cash apne current account me deposit karwata hu to system apne aap amount deduct kr leta hai installment de dene k baad bhi
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   karanbir singh pandher 0 Votes
The entire system of pnb sucks. Each time you need to get a password, one needs to travel to the branch to pick it. while all other banks send the pin to the home address, pnb is obviously backward. Unable to access the mobile banking app. Attitude of the cust care agents is pathetic. mobbanking@pnb.co.in doesn't even acknowledge the mails that are being sent. Living in the age old world of wanting the customers to visit the branch for everything. No one is interested in seeing the faces of the branch ppl. A simple self addressed cheque from icici had a lengthy procedure of filling some stupid slip and then to drop it at the cheque box. While in HSBC just write ur a/c no. at the back of the cheque and phone #, and drop it in the cheque box.
Horrible horrible and disgusting bank.
 13th of Feb, 2014 by   61010910 0 Votes
Dear
Sir please mere account no. 1904000100131705 Ramprashad ke naam se godbalawa branch me h. is per mere mob no. 09812216909 or ram.prashad@ymail.com ko resitered karne ke liye 3 baar branch me jaa chuka hu kahte hain ki aap ka number ho gaya h but mujhe nahi lagta ki ho paya h so please mera number active karne ki kosis kare & mere complained no. 61010910 h so please arjent solve then call me or conform Thanks
 14th of Apr, 2014 by   harpreet singh sidhu 0 Votes
sir
my name is harpreet singh s/o sh narinder singh my a/c no is2939000101975257 i am not able to see sms alert on my mob no which is 09896888215 so plz resolve my problem as soon as possible i will be thankful to you
 19th of Jul, 2014 by   RINKU LAL POONIA 0 Votes